Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By pagemaster1993
I still think we should have that convention of all Z.P.! members. Let's just put it this way: PARTY AT RYAN'S HOUSE!
By CorpseBride
pagemaster1993 wrote:I still think we should have that convention of all Z.P.! members. Let's just put it this way: PARTY AT RYAN'S HOUSE!
I'll bring the Tequila!!

That is so cool you guys met up while crossing paths! If anyone is ever in BC, Canada....hit me up :)
By SuperSonic
pagemaster1993 wrote:I still think we should have that convention of all Z.P.! members. Let's just put it this way: PARTY AT RYAN'S HOUSE!
I don't think everyone would fit :wink:
By pagemaster1993
SuperSonic wrote:
I don't think everyone would fit :wink:
Then we will make them fit. I am pretty sure Ryan has some mid-evil torture devise crush people down to size.
By ghostface
We definetly need a ZP! Party! It will be quite large though. Hey, the more the merrier!
By pagemaster1993
ghostface wrote:
We definetly need a ZP! Party! It will be quite large though. Hey, the more the merrier!
A little correction. The more the scarier!
By ghostface
pagemaster1993 wrote:
ghostface wrote:
A little correction. The more the scarier!
Even better! :twisted:
By Raven
We could seriously have the best Halloween party ever. We could all carve pumpkins without teaching anyone how to do it, or end up doing there's for them. We wouldn't have that one person who comes to the party but doesn't dress up because they think it's for kids. No one would be worried we might offend someone with the severed head in the punch bowl... It would be epic.

Anyone else ever meet anyone from the site?
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:We could seriously have the best Halloween party ever. We could all carve pumpkins without teaching anyone how to do it, or end up doing there's for them. We wouldn't have that one person who comes to the party but doesn't dress up because they think it's for kids. No one would be worried we might offend someone with the severed head in the punch bowl... It would be epic.

Anyone else ever meet anyone from the site?

Almost. :twisted:
By ghostface
pagemaster1993 wrote:I think it would be nice to meet a fellow minion in person.
I agree I would love to meet a fellow minion in person.