Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Hello to all my fellow minions of the pumpkin patch!! My name is Charles, but lots of my friends call me Charlie, or Chuckwagon. I have been into "extreme carving" for about 7 years-ish now, and couldn't be having more fun! I love all the great patterns here at ZP, and have had alot of great comments from the kids and parents every year. Not tooting my own horn here, but in my small town of 1500 people, I even had a lot of folks tell me that my pumpkins were the best they've seen since we moved in a few years ago. My tastes in stencils and patterns usually lean more towards the movie monsters, Tim Burton, and more scary/creepy designs. Although, I have done a handful of kids stuff for my daughter such as Cinderella, and Winnie the Pooh.
I have been coming to ZP for a few years running now, and just now decided to join in on the forums. I am really looking forward to sharing any tips and tricks that I have learned over the past few years, and also will be very grateful for any help that you boys and ghouls can send my way when I have a question. I can't wait to get underway with my carvings this year, and hope we can all share some great ideas!! Happy carving, and happy haunting!!! :D
Hey hey Chuckwagon, great introduction. Welcome to the freaky forum, glad to have you. I'm sure you'll find plenty of inspiration to take (and to share) from chatting on the here, so I look forward to your input.

Sounds like you've become known in your area for having the best pumpkins on display. A claim to fame that many of us share in your own local areas. Could you imagine if we all lived in the same town? The orange glow would probably be visible from outer space! :lol:
Welcome Chuckwagon, you have picked the best time to join, its gonna get crazy around here :lol: Hope to see you around.
Hi Chuckwagon, nice to have you hear on the forum. And it's great to have another minion who'll pester Ryan for more creepy, scary, monstery patterns! :twisted: :) Can't wait to see what carves you come up with this season.
Welcome to the patch Chuckwagon! I'm sure you'll find wall-to-wall creeps in this forum. :wink:

This was my first forum back when I joined, so enjoy the hell out of it! :)