Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By NOONE
I was just thinking that I never introduced myself when I first joined Zombie Pumpkins. Just thought I would introduce myself.

I am an 18 year old boy that lives in Washington Utah. I like to run, write music with my bud, and to just have a reason to act different. I am LDS and I leave on my mission in January. I am really into Marvel heroes (hopin' for a Thor design!!!) and the TV show Adventure Time. My favorite part of Halloween is carving pumpkins. My dad keeps telling me I should teach the little kids in my mission how to carve :lol: I would say my favorite part is trick-or-treating but I haven't been able to do it since I was 16 :cry:

Well that is about it. If you would like to ask any questions and tell me a little about you that would be supah sick.
By NOONE
Yeah LDS does stand for Latter-day Saint. And thanks Nightwatchman, I am not used to being a "man" yet :lol:
By Pumpken
Welcome Noone. I live in Farmington (where Lagoon is). Where are you going on your mission? My daughter just found out yesterday she is going on her mission to Upstate New York - Utica area. She leaves in December.

Have a great carving season.
By NOONE
Pumpken wrote:Welcome Noone. I live in Farmington (where Lagoon is). Where are you going on your mission? My daughter just found out yesterday she is going on her mission to Upstate New York - Utica area. She leaves in December.

Have a great carving season.
Not sure where I am going yet. I hand in my papers on the 15th. But that sounds like an awesome mission! Tell her good luck for me!
By NOONE
St0ney wrote:
matspud wrote:Welcome Noone. Great to meet new ZP minions :D

EZ (zombombie) - I think LDS stands for Latter Day Saints .
Thanks for clearing that up, thought it was a typo for LSD - LOL !!!

Yeah, I don't do that... :lol: :lol: :lol:
By ghostface
Hey NOONE. Welcome officially. I'm 13. I think the youngest one on the forums. I live in a small town in Illinois. Everyone on the forum is like a second family to me. I have a Halloween party every year. And I love to watch movies. Well that's about it for me. I would say I love Halloween, but that's kind of a given when your part of the forum. :lol:
By CorpseBride
St0ney wrote:
matspud wrote:Welcome Noone. Great to meet new ZP minions :D

EZ (zombombie) - I think LDS stands for Latter Day Saints .
Thanks for clearing that up, thought it was a typo for LSD - LOL !!!

I was wondering the same thing....LSD mission....interesting ;) All jokes aside welcome to the forum! And good luck on your mission, I am sure it will be the experience of a lifetime!!