Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey NOONE! You've been chatting around here long enough, I already think of you as one of the regulars. Didn't realize you hadn't been properly introduced. Thanks for telling us about yourself, and welcome. What sort of running do you do? Any personal bests for speed or distance that you want to share? Or are you just doing general cardio to prepare for when the world becomes a zombieland?

Want to know a little about me? I also run, I don't write but I listen to music, am not LDS but I've been told I can be a bit OCD and occasionally SOL. I'm so into Halloween that I run a website about it. Maybe you've heard of it. :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
ghostface wrote:Hey NOONE. Welcome officially. I'm 13. I think the youngest one on the forums.
I didn't realize you were 13, ghostface. Not that 13 is all that young, of course. But you've contributed some great posts, which just goes to show a forum can benefit from contributors of all ages.

I'm almost curious to ask if we have any members that are younger than 13, but on the record, "We do not knowingly collect names, e-mail addresses or mailing address from children under age thirteen without obtaining verifiable consent from that child's parent." So let's just assume you're all at least 13 then. :lipssealed:
By ghostface
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:
ghostface wrote:Hey NOONE. Welcome officially. I'm 13. I think the youngest one on the forums.
I didn't realize you were 13, ghostface. Not that 13 is all that young, of course. But you've contributed some great posts, which just goes to show a forum can benefit from contributors of all ages.

I'm almost curious to ask if we have any members that are younger than 13, but on the record, "We do not knowingly collect names, e-mail addresses or mailing address from children under age thirteen without obtaining verifiable consent from that child's parent." So let's just assume you're all at least 13 then. :lipssealed:
Thank you! I was kind of worried that I wouldn't be taken so seriously if I announced my age.
By NOONE
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Hey NOONE! You've been chatting around here long enough, I already think of you as one of the regulars. Didn't realize you hadn't been properly introduced. Thanks for telling us about yourself, and welcome. What sort of running do you do? Any personal bests for speed or distance that you want to share? Or are you just doing general cardio to prepare for when the world becomes a zombieland?

Want to know a little about me? I also run, I don't write but I listen to music, am not LDS but I've been told I can be a bit OCD and occasionally SOL. I'm so into Halloween that I run a website about it. Maybe you've heard of it. :D
I ran in my high school that I just graduated from. I ran the 800 in track with a time of 2:04, the mile in 4:54, and in Cross Country (not knowing my exact time) I ran 3 miles in the mid 16 minutes. I sure hope all this running helps when the zombies come about! But if it doesn't, a zombie is one the few monsters I would like to become. That and a werewolf :roll: Halloween is one of my favorite holidays too just because of pumpkin carving, so you are pretty much my hero and my only source of happiness when it comes to Halloween.

I have also decided that this is the nicest group of people I have ever met in a website forum. It's kind of strange since this is a Halloween themed website.
By zombombie
NOONE wrote:I have also decided that this is the nicest group of people I have ever met in a website forum. It's kind of strange since this is a Halloween themed website.
It is a nice bunch here isn't it?

I think that's what keeps bringing people back year after year, and keeps weirdos like me hanging around 365. This is one of the most creative, constructive and helpful environments I know! So many talented people! Can you imagine if we could all get together? Imagine the carves, costumes and ensuing Halloween party... It'll alsways be the dream :roll: :wink:
By Nightwatchman
zombombie wrote:
NOONE wrote:I have also decided that this is the nicest group of people I have ever met in a website forum. It's kind of strange since this is a Halloween themed website.
It is a nice bunch here isn't it?

I think that's what keeps bringing people back year after year, and keeps weirdos like me hanging around 365. This is one of the most creative, constructive and helpful environments I know! So many talented people! Can you imagine if we could all get together? Imagine the carves, costumes and ensuing Halloween party... It'll alsways be the dream :roll: :wink:

That is one party that I would love to attend!! :D
By Hottie McNaughty
Officially hello! Glad to have had you around here. :D I've also recently taken up running and much to my surprise I have really enjoyed it.

ghostface, I never would have guessed! You are much more mature than many folks I know who are quite a bit older (myself included!).

Ryan, OCD tendencies can be quite useful if channeled in a productive manner. :wink: I tend to pay a lot of attention to little details *cough* anal retentive *cough*.
By monstermash
Hi Noone, it feels weird only saying that now but hi anyway. :)
Ghostface - I'd never have guessed that you were 13! thats crazy, you sound much more grown up.
By ghostface
zombombie wrote:Ghostface, you're only 13?! With the posts you were making I'd pegged you at about 18! :lol:
monstermash wrote:Ghostface - I'd never have guessed that you were 13! thats crazy, you sound much more grown up.
sodajazz wrote:Ghost face ...13... :shock: wouldn't have guessed!!
Hottie McNaughty wrote:ghostface, I never would have guessed! You are much more mature than many folks I know who are quite a bit older (myself included!)
Thanks you guys! :D
Last edited by ghostface on Fri Sep 07, 2012 8:10 pm, edited 2 times in total.
By Raven
zombombie wrote:
Can you imagine if we could all get together? Imagine the carves, costumes and ensuing Halloween party... It'll alsways be the dream :roll: :wink:
I vote for having the party at your house, because I've always wanted to travel there. Scotland that is, not your house exactly. I'll stay with Nicky. :P
By ghostface
RavensDestiny wrote:
zombombie wrote:
Can you imagine if we could all get together? Imagine the carves, costumes and ensuing Halloween party... It'll alsways be the dream :roll: :wink:
I vote for having the party at your house, because I've always wanted to travel there. Scotland that is, not your house exactly. I'll stay with Nicky. :P
Would love to see this happen one day. I definetly want to meet everyone on here!
By zombombie
RavensDestiny wrote:
zombombie wrote:
You're more than welcome!! :)