Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CorpseBride
Well pumpkin pals...its been a long stretch this time. I apologize for that! Over this past year I have taken on a new career....Roller Derby. I am president of a brand new league completing its first season and let me tell you....running a Derby league is a PILE OF WORK! Oh my.

Other than that I have been working like mad at my day job and raising my lovely son Eli. He has grown so much this year and is definitely turning into a little Halloweenie himself. He has thoroughly enjoyed helping me with our very own pumpkin patch!! We have about 7 pumpkins growing strong....maybe more...there are vines everywhere!

Here are some pics of Roxy Horror Show :twisted:

By MooBoo
Great pics! Welcome back CorspeBride :D
By monstermash
Welcome back CB! Your roller derby pics are brilliant it looks like you all have a ton of fun. I hope you've posted pics of your kins, we've been deprived so far.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
What an entrance you make on your return, CorpseBride. :) I know you've been busy with derby, work, parenting and life in general, but this site is a traditional yearly haunt for you, and I trust that you'll always come back for the Halloween homecoming each fall. Your derby name, makeup and even number 13 show that you live Halloween year round. Can't wait to hear your updates about pumpkins, projects and other creepy creatives.
By CorpseBride
Awww thanks for the warm welcomes. My pumpkin heart is glowing :) It's great to be back! It's so funny...every year around this time I get this twinge and I MUST come back to the forum. It's really special for me in that way, like you said Ryan..its like my own little Halloween tradition.

Let the blood ooze! Lets rock this Halloween pumpkin pals.
By SuperSonic
Welcome back CB!!!! You certainly have been busy! Great photos!
By Tkaraoke
CorpseBride wrote:Thanks guys!! I love me some Derby. Happy to be home again!
Great to have you back! :D
By jen d.
Welcome back, CB! I thought it was you I saw in some derby pics my friend took! :) Awesome stuff.