Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
I've been trying to get on the forum for over a week with no luck, I finally went online and downloaded Firefox which let me login. For some reason my Internet Explorer 9 wouldn't let me login :(

Ryan has been trying to figure out what's going on, has anyone else noticed issues with loging in using Internet Explorer??

On a happy note things are going alright for me. I'm still looking for work but I'm optimistic I will be able to find something, hopefully not in fast food.

We currently have our home for sale and are looking to move closer to town. I'm hoping to get some interest by the end of the year, it's a buyers market right now after all.

My husband just started a new job for better pay so I'm super happy about that, his last job took him for granted and wouldn't give him the raises he deserved.

My 2 children are growing like weeds, Emily is 3 now and Andrew is 1. They definitely keep me super busy and on my toes.

I think that's all the major updates for now, how is everyone else doing?
Last edited by Mistress_of_Halloween on Fri Sep 21, 2012 6:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Thanks for checking in with the updates, Mistress! Things were kinda quiet when you first posted this, but chatter is picking up steam. Sounds like your life is too, with some big positive changes on the horizon. Good luck with the jobs and house!

When I was helping you with the forum login issue, I had told you that I was planning to revamp the software here. Well that is now done so... hope you'll be back to try it out. Should work in Internet Explorer too!
I figured I should also post an update about my life.

We have moved into a new place and are happily settled and starting to plan my Halloween decorating for the new place. The best part is that my children both have their own rooms, so now if one wakes up in the middle of the night they both don't wake up.

I also found a new job as an Administrative Assistant for LED Roadway Lighting in my home town. They seem to be a good company to work for and put a lot of emphasis on the health and well being of their employees.

So I'd have to say that we are all doing great and things are shaping up to be a great Halloween!!!
By chuckwagon
Welcome Back! Glad everything is going well for you! I gave up on Internet EXPLODEr a long time ago... Been using Firefox for years now, and haven't had any complaints!
By amandap80
Welcome back, Mistress, congrats on the new house and job!