Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Doh wrote:
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I do miss him a lot. If anyone is interested you can read my blog post about him. Technically it's on topic because there a pic of him in a pumpkin costume. :)

http://hottiemcnaughty.wordpress.com/20 ... -good-dog/
I had one of those "Once in a lifetime" dogs. Lucy Goosey.
St0ney helped me immortalize her in foam-kin.

Sorry for your loss. :cry:
Lucy Goosey looks amazing! Thank you for sharing that. :)
well its been awhile since I've posted anything. I would like to share recent pics of my newest tattoo that is a work in progress. Without Hottie planting the seed and a slight nudge this piece would have never had made it to my flesh, I can't thank Hottie enough. I do believe the Patch Master will be proud.
and last but not least my mom and I having a good time at a Renaissance Faire

I must say the Jack is my fave part! I'm thinking of trying to carve it this year. Thoughts?
So many great photos, I can't comment on them all. You've all proven that you can look classy in wigs or horror shirts, with wives or with celebs, even in togas.

Hottie, sorry to hear of the loss of big Buford. You have great memories and apparently some amazing photos to cherish.

And Marlföx, I am indeed very proud! You're getting quire wrapped up in pumpkin vines. Excellent colors and shading growing on your flesh. Cheers (to you and your mom too).

This is my most recent picture, taken Saturday night after the Big & Rich concert. That is Cowboy Troy behind me. (He is a class act, y'all) I'm in between hair colors at the moment, but a new one is coming soon. No one ever sees pictures of me in my chair, either, normally I make sure I'm sitting elsewhere, so I cut it down.
Here I am. And yes I have put professional modeling to thought :wink: :lol:
This is me in 2012... 40 lbs lighter, and with my mum on her surprise 50th tropical-themed birthday. This year has seen significant milestones for both of us. :)