Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Kittie
Hi everyone!!! Life has been simply crazy! I am running two Youtube Channels now http://www.youtube.com/gonetothesnowdogs and http://www.youtube.com/WithouttheSnowDogs The first one is for our dogs of course, and the 2nd one is our personal life Vlogs. This has been keeping us extra busy! Between the two channels we are doing 6 videos a week, plus monitoring our facebook fanpages, Twitter, and other social network sites.

During all of that craziness. . we decided to adopt a third Husky!!
This is Oakley! She is around 7 years old.

So now we have Oakley, Shiloh and Shelby!

Our Deli is busier this year then last year. We started offering full breakfast this year! And it's going over very well!

Oh and in all that craziness, we were contacted by Disney to work with them and make videos for their Youtube Channel! So yeah. . we have that starting now too! It has been a crazy crazy year already!

We went to the Blessing of the Jeeps this past weekend with over 1,107 Jeeps!! That was crazy fun!

What have you been up to?
By mesmark
Kittie - That's awesome news! Congrats on it all.

I see you have over 2m views on YouTube! That's great, but I'm even more impressed that you are pumping out 6 videos a week on top of everything else. I can hardly get 10 videos a year together.

The Disney Channel opportunity should be a great experience. Keep us updated on how that goes.
By Kittie
Yeah we just recently surpassed that 2 million view mark! What a milestone that was! It's very humbling to know how much joy our dogs can bring to other people! And working with companies like Disney opens up so many opportunities for us. We also like that we can help educate people on the Siberian Husky breed, and good Pet Ownership! It's a lot of fun, and we are very fortunate that we are able to do it!
By ghostface
Wow! Congratulations Kittie! It sounds like you have a lot on your plate, but it all seems worth it!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I've said it before, but I don't know how you keep up with all these hobbies. I know the time it takes to film/edit video. Any one of your projects could easily be a full time job, and yet you find the energy to make videos, run the deli, work on your house, explore in your jeep, care for the dogs... and of course, there's your epic pumpkin carving display every year.

Congrats on that Disney arrangement and welcome to your new family member Oakley. Keep checking in (when you have the time!)
By Kittie
Needless to say . . . life is still insane!! hehehe