Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
I posted my Halloween pictures and ran ... Sorry.

I had been putting off a project for about 6 years :D and finally decided that I needed to sit down and get it done. Starting mid November I hit the keyboard and hit it hard. I launched a new site with games to learn/practice English in Jan. and then kept working to build up the overall number of games and activities.

Now, the site has 30 topics and each topic has 8-11 different activities. It's not Halloween-y and I haven't added holiday topics yet, but if you have minutes to spare and are curious as to what I do in the off season,
Games to Learn English
By Raven
I know a few native English speaking people that need to visit and participate on your site. :)

Congratulations on getting it completed! I'm sure you will get more than a few Halloween game suggestions.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Not Halloween-y? What what good is this!? :lol:

Well, I can tell you put a lot of effort into this. I know what goes into a website. Not just the design, but programming, and promotion and everything else. More than the average website visitor realizes, no doubt.

How's the response been to the revamped stuff on the site? For the record, I'm pretty good at naming the English words for the body parts. Go me!
By mesmark
Thanks for taking a look.

It was a lot of work, but it's a ton of fun to make video games :)

I'm actually a self-taught Flash programmer, so that means I do a lot of things the hard way. I'm getting better at variables and other action scripting, though. The most difficult part is getting all of the games to interact successfully with the host application "body parts". Now, it's just technician work of recording the sound and writing up the questions and answers.

I will be adding a few more games to the site. Maybe this summer (depending on the Halloween theme this year :D )

The site is doing OK. It's averaging about 700 visitors/day. However, I don't get much feedback at all with any of my sites. Maybe because they're free. I'm not sure. The only emails I get are to let me know about problems or errors. :(

I just watch the stats to judge whether I'm doing a good job. If the graph is pointing up, I call it a success :D