Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
All big smiles. Looks like the definition of happiness. Hope married life is treating you well. Thanks for sharing some pics!
By paddy_babe
CONGRATES EZ!!!! :D
By zombombie
Thanks folks :) Still very happily married :) In fact I can't quite believe we're only a few months from our first anniversary!

I think we're going to celebrate by going to The Halloween Tattoo Bash in Cardiff, Wales! Woo!
By ghostface
Edinburghzombie wrote:Thanks folks :) Still very happily married :) In fact I can't quite believe we're only a few months from our first anniversary!

I think we're going to celebrate by going to The Halloween Tattoo Bash in Cardiff, Wales! Woo!
Wow! Congrats! That sounds like A LOT of fun!
By nosferatu
Congratulations! Time does fly. Before you know it you will have little minions of your own running around, be wandering where the last ten years went and when actually was the last time you had a lie in? ( For me it was June 1999). :shock:
By Raven
nosferatu wrote:Congratulations! Time does fly. Before you know it you will have little minions of your own running around, be wandering where the last ten years went and when actually was the last time you had a lie in? ( For me it was June 1999). :shock:
I had to look up what "lie in" meant. It didn't mean what I thought, luckily for you! :wink: