Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By monstermash
Creepiest thing ever. I was just thinking this last night!!
I'm 22.
By Raven
39.. :cry:
My husband is 29. :wink:

I've been told a few times by different family members I am too old to be dressing up, carving pumpkins and running around like I do on halloween. Apparently coloring Easter eggs has an age limit too.
:roll:
By Ajax
By Chewy
Well, aside from the whole "never asking a lady about her age" thing...

I'm 39 (for another month or so) - and had the great advantage of looking legal when i was WAY too young. My wife, who's all of 6 months younger than me still gets carded. :wink:
By Kayo
i have been a zombie for 7 years (if you really want to know you can find out when i was cut from my mother, basic math and some research can give you an answer) :lol:
By MooBoo
26! :D
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah, interesting to find out your ages. I had never thought to ask. I'm 33.
By Tkaraoke
Just turned 45 this year and it seems I'm the Elder Minion so far!
By nosferatu
43!! :? I was born on the same day as Yasmine Bleeth. Does she act like a 12 year old and feel like a seventy year old too?

Old enough to be Hottie's and Raven's geeky older brother, old enough to be monstermash's dad!! :o .Cripes!!

Old enough to thank EZ for making me feel old by starting this thread. Although he gets married on Saturday and that's when I started getting silver hair aged 29.
By snow2alike
Not so quick there Tkaraoke !!! I think I am changing my name to "The Carving Grannie" I have been carving pumpkins longer that most of you have been alive (43years). I will be sixty-two this December. No wonder I use BIONIC gloves !!!