Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hey guys, is the forum acting wonky for anyone else? I've been getting quite a few errors and the topics have been updating pretty slowly. It's not a huge deal, just wondering if I was the only one!
By nosferatu
No I have it too. Shows a debug error when trying to post but then still seems to post and updates next time that topic is clicked.
By SuperSonic
Yep, same issue here too. I ended up quintuple posting at one point since I didn't notice the post.
By monstermash
I couldn't access the forum at all on the 30th or the 31st. It came up with a debug error. The same thing happend to me yesterday with the debug error when posting a comment. I put it down to gremlins. Seems ok so far today.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
I know some things became "broken" when the weekend rush slammed into the site. I've been reading and posting this morning, and haven't had any issues. I hope the bugs have now fled. Keep me posted on issues you notice please, so I can keep flushing out any remaining bugs.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Well... now I just ran into an error. Hmph. Well... some adjustments had to be made to servers and code to help the site stay alive (somewhat, at least) during the weekend rush. So there are likely some disconnects in the system, here and there. I've started the process of switching back the code and servers to the state they were in earlier. Hopefully this will make things run more normally. In the meantime, if you see errors with the forum, just push on through. It does see to be working.. mostly. :)