Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By nosferatu
That's fabulous. Congratulations. Great picture and article....Witch Lady, Pumpkin Lady, Amanda

8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8) 8)
By amandap80
Thanks Nos!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Great article! Allow me to thank you for what you do. Not just for helping to promote ZP (not only a mention of the site, but I spy a logo pumpkin!) but also for what you do to spread the Halloween fun overall. Your costume, carvings, candy and all the decor. You must make friends, family and neighborhood folk pretty happy.

Minion status: approved. 8)
By ghostface
Awesome article! Congratulations! :D
By Raven
So awesome! You must be incredibly excited! I'm glad your hard work is being praised and shared!
By monstermash
Oh thats wonderful amanda. The Witch Lady of Eldorado has such a great ring to it. Congrats on the article, there will be loads of amazed faces at your house this year. :D
By amandap80
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Great article! Allow me to thank you for what you do. Not just for helping to promote ZP (not only a mention of the site, but I spy a logo pumpkin!) but also for what you do to spread the Halloween fun overall. Your costume, carvings, candy and all the decor. You must make friends, family and neighborhood folk pretty happy.

Minion status: approved. 8)
Ah, jeez. You made me tear up a little! :oops:
I seriously just love getting more people over to ZP. I sat my logo pumpkin out and sang your praises!!! :D
By amandap80
Thanks everyone, this has been a great birthday present!
By keifferone
Way to go Amanda. :D
By Tkaraoke
That is very awesome! You're a shining example on what a minion should be!
By purple1worm
Cool! Congrats!
By Kittie
That is awesome!!!!!