Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Gilz00
Hey all Ive been on this site as a guest for about 3 years and never jioned in, so Im so freaked that I did and its bout time.
Well lil bit bout me, love halloween best time of the year,
I used to cook for 12 years now Im a landscaper for about 2 years and love it. Ive been carving kins for a long time and now that I have my own place I can make more of a mess, got a few projects in mind for this year and I just need the right tools to make them but ill show some progress pics when I get to them.....well thanks to Ryan for makin this site for all the freaky perople out there...
By Raven
Welcome to the forums! We would all love to see what things you create!
By monstermash
One of us! One of us! Its always fun to have another halloween freak come out of the shadows to play. :D
By amandap80
Welcome to the patch!
By ghostface
Welcome!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Greetings Gilz! Glad you made it into the realm of the forum. Glad to have you!
By purple1worm
welcome ! :D
By Gilz00
Thank you all for havin me, But needless to say this Halloween was a White Mess with no power aaahhhh not a good one, everything I did was white and still got 4 uncarved pumpkins that need to be carved, Will prob come up with some carving and post them up, just need to know what to do.....
By SuperSonic
Welcome to the forums! :)
By badgers
Gilz00 wrote:Thank you all for havin me, But needless to say this Halloween was a White Mess with no power aaahhhh not a good one, everything I did was white and still got 4 uncarved pumpkins that need to be carved, Will prob come up with some carving and post them up, just need to know what to do.....

So close to Thanksgiving I'd say "Gobbler's Revenge" would be nice, check under "Further Festivities" on the patterns page. There's also a Classic Turkey which is cool. :D
By nosferatu
Welcome and I hope you enjoy ZP! for many years to come