Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Tkaraoke
My laptop gave me a message about my HD beeing on the verge of failing and I've been trying to replace the whole machine. I brought a new one home yesterday but turned out the keyboard was manufactured wrong so it's going back today. Why does this have to happen so close to H-Day! Ugh!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ugh, sorry to hear that. Computer failure during October is pretty much my biggest nightmare. Good luck!
By Tkaraoke
My laptop gave me a message about my HD beeing on the verge of failing and I've been trying to replace the whole machine. I brought a new one home yesterday but turned out the keyboard was manufactured wrong so it's going back today. Why does this have to happen so close to H-Day! Ugh!
By Chewy
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ugh, sorry to hear that. Computer failure during October is pretty much my biggest nightmare. Good luck!
your computer failing in october is our biggest nightmare too!

LOL
By Ajax
That happend to me last year. :( Tough break.
By Dredge
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ugh, sorry to hear that. Computer failure during October is pretty much my biggest nightmare. Good luck!
Well.....you DO have mac.

:P
By amandap80
Get thee a cloud backup! It gives me such piece of mind.
By ghostface
Sorry to hear about that TK. Hopefully you have a laptop before Halloween!!! :D
By Tkaraoke
It should be two more days at the most. When I first got the message I can assure you the first thing I did was backup my pumpkin patterns! Lol
By Tkaraoke
Does this new laptop make my butt look big? LOL! I'm back in business! Ohj how I loathe a new keyboard!