Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By dnntau
Hello! My name is Ashley. Just wanted to come say hello and introduce myself. :D
I also had a question. I joined and chose the payment i wanted but when i try to login it says there is no payment associated with my account. Should this take some time to go through or should it be immediate?
Sorry to post this here but i didn't know where else to do it lol. So i thought i would do it as i said hello!

Thanks!!
By ghostface
Welcome Ashley!!! :D
By Raven
Welcome to the site! You certainly came at a great time. Once your payment gets straightened out we would love to see pictures of what you carve!
By nosferatu
Hello Ashley.

Nothing to worry about. Your payment will soon be credited. It's a busy time of year for the Patchmaster.

Look forward to seeing your work. Oh yeah, welcome.
By paddy_babe
Hi Ashley, welcome to the patch, hope your payment gets straightened out soon! :)=
By monstermash
Good to have you aboard Ashley. The more the crazier! :)
By SuperSonic
Welcome Ashley, hope that your payment gets straightned out, and that you start carving!! :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome Ashley! To the forums and the site. Regarding your membership payment... it should be pretty much instant. I'm not sure how quickly you tried to log in after making payment but... I can tell you that it's working just fine. In fact, I notice you've logged in already and printed a pattern, so I'm assuming all is good? :D
By amandap80
Welcome Ashley, I can't wait to see your carves this year!