Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By staticfurball
Glad to hear your not troo hurt.
I have a butchers metal ring glove that comes in handy sometimes. Cant gert a blade through those.
By nosferatu
Hope you heal quickly!

Could be worse though. Remember that time that GUS was admitted to Casualty to have that light bulb that he "accidentally" sat on? Brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it.
By Euri
Yikes!! :shock: Not fun at all! Thank heaven it wasn't your carving hand, that would have been extra bad. Hope you heal quick and well.
By Raven
Where are the gross pictures? :P

I'm glad to hear it's healing, and was not more serious. Now just don't repeat it when carving more 'kins!
By amandap80
How's the hand healing?
By Raven
Great video! I love how friends are always so amused with our injuries. I know my friends feel bad, but it's hard for them to articulate the sentiment because they are usually laughing.

No problem with the tiny swearing.. I could listen to your friend talk all night long, love the accent! :kiss:

I really hope you have healed and there will be no repeat injuries!
By zombombie
I'll tell him, we'll make more videos and post them up just for you :wink:

I'm all healed up, hoping that there will be no more injusries! I need to keep my hands well as the big carve of 2011 kicks off tonight really! Next year I'm definitely buying my lady a pro carving kit!
By monstermash
I didn't even hear the swearing, just shows how Scottish I am! This is going to sound really wierd and stalkery but I saw you at the 2010 All Night Horror and I didn't even know what you looked like. Now ive saw you I know it was definately you. How strange is that. You must have had a halloween aura about you because I thought to myself, I bet thats EZ. Spooky spooky spooky! :lol:
Glad your healing up just in time for your party. Are we going to get a preview of the costume that caused all the trouble?