Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Goldie
Hello, Im Heather and Im from the state better known for people who attend football games wearing foam cheee on their heads...lol...aka Wisconsin. I fell in love with halloween when as a kid, in 4th grade, my mom actually bought my costume in a store instead of making one. I picked Ace Freely and havent looked at another holiday the same since. I totally love the whole process of carving a pumpkin. From going to the patch to choose 1, or 2, or 20...lol....to getting those babies home, slicing them open and digging the cold slimey pumpkin guts out. I even love the smell of a just opened pumpkin. I save all the seeds and bake them for a yummy snack that lasts long after halloween has passed. Then the real fun begins, the actual carving of the pumpkin! LOL, I know my family thinks I am a bit over the top when it comes to halloween, oh well. :)

I have many other hobbies, but wont bore you with them. I look forward to seein' the rest of ya around on the forum and trading advice and ideas for my favorite holiday ever.
By Niceworkbonedaddy
there is no such thing as over the top when it comes to halloween and pumpkins !!!
By taber
When I was a young lad my Mom made me an alligator costume and everyone thought I was a dragon. :(