Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By GUS
Think it's time we had a roll call of the missing...

Combi was here during the spring & early summer, not heard of since...

Killer Klown, Terry, ...very quiet since last Halloween

Mister_JP ...not heard of for a few seasons now as I recall

The Captain ..presumably attacked by a giant mechanical shark & dragged asunder

jen d. ..moved home, pictures looked good for a set up this halloween no word for a while!?

Vlad Hatter .....he's late for a very important date.

shutterbug..

Cheef..

can't shake Nos though!

:?
Last edited by GUS on Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By nosferatu
I'm harder to get rid of than a Dale Farm gypsy. Keep trying though. Eventually you will drive me to that Kurt Cobain one time impression. I've already sawn off the barrels.

I agree with the list citing those missing in action. They fought well for the ZP platoon and hopefully they will make their way home soon. Some big names there.
By SuperSonic
nosferatu wrote: I agree with the list citing those missing in action. They fought well for the ZP platoon and hopefully they will make their way home soon. Some big names there.

I had been noticing this as well, I too hope they find their way home. Most noticabley Combi, Killer Klown, and The Captain haven't been on in ages!
By CombichristGirl
well i couldnt help but reply and say im alive and well! though my halloween ambitions are being a bit crushed this year. im trying to get a little dough to get my membership renewed hopefully next week. i must say i have started a little bit of work though not the undertaking of last year, been a rough year around here. but again im here and not forgetting you guys and glad to see you love me :). i hope may be tomorrow sometime to actually post some pics. and i will be working on a funkin here in just a bit. im dying to carve some new patterns! combi over an out. i will try to be on more being as it is the witching hour :)
By monstermash
Glad you're still lurking combi. I was just going to message that I bet even if we've not seen many posts from a few of the regulars they will be there in the shadows keeping watch. :)
By CorpseBride
You know I was just thinking the same thing the other day...Where is Combi?! Glad you snuck out of the shadows for a bit to say Hello. Sorry to hear about your troublesome year. Just let the Halloween spirit take over and enjoy the ride :)=

If you need to vent...I am a great listener. Sometimes pounding away at the keyboard really can make you feel better. :D
By nosferatu
Sane has also not reported for duty yet. I miss her insanity
By GUS
Sane was here a wee while ago, popped in & out, I was going to give her a few more days before she went on the list official like!
By GUS
Come on Jen, we need pictures of what's planned, you were so excited at the possibilities with the porch area last year.
By Tkaraoke
I know this sounds sappy but I would miss all of the regular peeps if they stopped showing up to join in the Halloween fun...Gus on the other hand is like a bad penny! ROFL! ;^)
By GUS
Ah TK you caught me out, the reason I'm so awful is because i'm actually Nos, ..it figures doesn't it!

:lol:
By nosferatu
He's right. We are TWINS. He is Danny DeVito to my Arnold Schwarznegger.

All the good went into me, all the bad (and it is bad) into him. Think Cain & Not Able :wink:

I'm just waiting for GUS' own website to set up a forum and then I am going to have a field day.

In a good mood today as my Saral Paper was delivered.