Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Kayo
Im new! so about me than. i'm a theatre technician during the year and a roadie during the summer months. so i get home around now ish and my first thought every time (well after where is the shower and my bed) is what am i doing for halloween (apparently i'm to old to trick or treat). i've always loved halloween sense i was little ESPECIALLY sticking my hand in the pumpkins and pulling out their stringy and slimy guts. i recently moved and was looking for a cheep yet awesome way to decorate my new living quarters and got distracted when i saw that pumpkins and displays were being set out at the market which led me to search for pumpkin patterns and zombie pumpkins. when i was 14 i had brain cancer and regularly get asked (mostly by small children) why i have scars all over my head well a few years ago my sister looked at me and gave me the answer i will use for the rest of my life....

ZOMBIES ATE MY BRAIN
By purple1worm
Welcome to the patch Kayo! Sounds like you fit right in with the rest of us Halloween nuts! :D
By GUS
Welcome kayo, you've arrived just in time to beat the eye of the storm, we're about to get hit with folk seeking stencils big time! ..look forward to viewing your carves...
By matspud
Dadja wrote:Welcome to the dark side :lol: Contrary to popular believe we don't have cookies. But we have pumpkins, yes , we have pumpkins
Speak for yourself Dadja - no pumpkins here :-(

Welcome Kayo. I'm sure you will have as much fun here as the rest of us do :D I joined many moons ago for the patterns but stayed for the ............. patterns ...................but the conversation here is good too :D
By amandap80
Welcome Kayo! Are you in Washington state or washington DC?
Enjoy this awesome time of year!
By Tkaraoke
Welcome to the patch, Kayo!
By monstermash
Welcome aboard Kayo, Just as things are really hotting up around here. What a fantastic way of explaing your scars. I bet no child is expecting to hear that!
By punchi
Welcome to the pack! errr PATCH!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Kayo. Glad you searched your way into our pumpkin patch. If you actually enjoy pulling out stringy and slimy guts, then you've already made it through the biggest hurdle many people have. The rest of the process is easy as pumpkin pie. Anyway, welcome, and I'm glad to hear that your brains were able to fight off the zombies!
By staticfurball
Welcome to the geat Zombie Pumpkin patch!!
By Raven
Welcome Kayo!
I too love pulling out pumpkin guts. One of the reasons I've never invested in a pumpkin gutter, although it would make thinning easier.

I still Trick-or-treat every year, and I'm no young chicky anymore. I do drag my small nephews around with me though. It helps if you can rent a few small children. :)

Love the explanation for the scars! I bet most people aren't quite sure what to say to that. :P