Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By SuperSonic
Welcome to the ZP! Patch Kayo! I hope you enjoy your stay like the rest of us normal people have :P
By Raven
SuperSonic wrote:Welcome to the ZP! Patch Kayo! I hope you enjoy your stay like the rest of us normal people have :P
Who are you calling "normal"!! Around here those are fighting words! :P

Oh wait, you meant "normal" for this group of people, right? Carry on then.
By staticfurball
I have a great pic of me gutting a pumpkin with my dad,I used to wave them in his face to try and scare him lol, ahhh Im glad I had a tolerant father :lol:
By Kayo
thanks all for the welcome! i'm excited to get going i already plan on using some of the images for my gig bags and boxes maybe even identifying marks on some tools but more than that to carve up some pumpkins and illuminate the night with some killer patterns (oh so many to choose from).
By CorpseBride
I have seen this post a few times now and did not comment...but every time I have seen it I start singing Zombies Ate Her Brain :lol:

Welcome Kayo!!! Enjoy your stay :D
By Kayo
CorpseBride wrote:I have seen this post a few times now and did not comment...but every time I have seen it I start singing Zombies Ate Her Brain :lol:

Welcome Kayo!!! Enjoy your stay :D
i approve of that! keep doing it :D
By SuperSonic
RavensDestiny wrote:
SuperSonic wrote:Welcome to the ZP! Patch Kayo! I hope you enjoy your stay like the rest of us normal people have :P
Who are you calling "normal"!! Around here those are fighting words! :P

Oh wait, you meant "normal" for this group of people, right? Carry on then.
The latter of those two is correct :)