Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By amandap80
I am getting a late start on the site this year. I got married last year and have moved into a new house, and if anyone remembers my display from the years past you know that is a bunch of stuff to move! I am still unpacking and figuring out where things are going to go. I am afraid that my display will be smaller for the first go-round in my new digs, but I have 30 ZP carved funkins ready to go! I get my own craft room in the garage all to myself, so I am hoping I will get a chance to carve a bunch! My little sister is getting married 9/24, and I have a few pumpkin projects going for that. It is bittersweet to look of pictures of my old display. I had to leave some things behind that were custom built for my old location (witch hovel ) :( I know my display will never be the same, but I am looking forward to a re-design at my new location. I am looking forward to meeting new faces on ZP this year!
By GUS
Congratulations Amanda, well simply get the other half to build bigger & better to "ease the pain of loss" as & when you get the opportunity!

Joint project I guess.
By Tkaraoke
Welcome back. Amanda! I need some "stunt-kins"!
By monstermash
Welcome back Amanda. Don't worry there is plenty of time to get cracking on some new, bigger props. Theres ALWAYS room for more! :lol:
By Kittie
I know how you feel! We moved to a new house too, which is not on such a main road like our old house was. I worry that we won't draw as many people as we have in the past. . which isn't why I do what I do. . but it's part of it. . I want people to see all the work we do! We don't use Funkins, we do real pumpkins every year! I have 3 Funkins I think and that's it. So we put a massive amount of work into carving. . I hope they find our new house!

Congrats on your move!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome back, the newly married and new home having Amanda. It's not how extravagant your Halloween is, it's about the fun you have doing it. I never seem to have the time or space to do all that I imagine, but I still have a blast with what I do manage to accomplish. Life keeps evolving around us, and we adjust our Halloween plans to fit. It's an EVOLUTION of the Zombie Pumpkins! (no... that's not the title) :P
By Euri
A good idea the Patch Master has. Listen to him you will!

It's always quality over quantity anyway. Good to see you around! :D
By amandap80
Update:
Display is shaping up! This yard is actually bigger than my old yard, and I have already found out that I have way more room for goodies in the yard. (no room for storage however) I think I have convinced the husband to build a pole barn for storage. :twisted:
I needed 40 bales of straw to fill in gaps in the new yard. :shock: I had 20 at most in the old yard. EEEK. The newspaper reporter is coming by tomorrow, so much to do tonight.