Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Ajax
If there can be only one then defineitly Chris Lambert highlander.
By Euri
Tough question!!

One of my favorites is Buried but for a very strong second place, my whole family is a Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle fan so that one is very popular in our house.
By purple1worm
Creature Reacher . Second pic would be the Pumpkin King!
By amandap80
Jack with hands. I have a huge funkin with both of his hands, and it is by far one of my favorites.
By geekyred
My first carve was a PM witch on a broomstick, a classic oldie I think but my favourite might have come just last year, Vincent Price. Either that or flesh feast from a few years earlier.
By wookie66
My first carve using a pattern was back in the early 90's using a pumpkin masters design. It was a pirate and i probably used an ordinary knife to carve it, needless to say not the best looking carve in the world but you have to start somewhere. I would pick the first Michael Myers design as my only carve. Halloween is my favorite horror movie and that face just says Halloween to me. Its an easy carve and everybody knows who Michael Myers is.
By Batgirl
No question... The ZP Frankenstein's Monster.

It was love at first fright.
By monstermash
Batgirl wrote:No question... The ZP Frankenstein's Monster.

Me too. Without a doubt. THE icon of horror.
By nosferatu
monstermash wrote:
Batgirl wrote:No question... The ZP Frankenstein's Monster.

Me too. Without a doubt. THE icon of horror.
No more to be said
By Kayo
when i was younger we would do this grave yard scene complete with twisted gangly tree and broken tomb stones. i think my mom actually sketched it up for me as a present. if i could have that one back it would be the center piece every year