Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By sodajazz
My beloved chug bucket will be leaving shortly to the visit the god of scrap. :cry:

Now I am far from materialistic but as we part company I shall be crying like a baby and why I hear you ask "it's only a car" ....... but look what i am losing :roll:

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
By pagemaster1993
Firstly I thought those decals could come off; the Zombie Pumpkins! ones, secondly The Night Of The Zombie Pumpkins! is replacable; I think Ryan would still have them in stock, but I do not know about your custom Frankenstein's Monster one :( .
By Dredge
Let us have a moment of silence in remembrance.....

Ok. Now thats over, email killer klown. He'll hook you up.cheap as long as he has Ryan's permission (seeing as how they are copyrighted). However I'm willing to bet Ryan wouldn't mind, unless its something he sells in the shop.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
My condolences on the loss of your chug bucket and decals. Here's hoping the future brings even cool possessions, that stick around even longer.
By nosferatu
Rather than scrapping it, you should spray it orange, strip it out, do a few king size stencils on it and take it stock car racing. What a way to go.

By monstermash
Edinburghzombie wrote::( Sad times indeed! Have you tried removing them? If that fails, smash the window out and keep it ;)
Must be a Scottish thing because I also thought the best thing to do was break the window. We're such thugs.
By pagemaster1993
If it was easy to cut out glass, you should do that, but I do not know how easy it is to cut out certain pieces with out the glass breaking.