Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dimebag1208
I just joined the site a few days ago and I am incredibly impressed! I'm 28, my name is Jeremy, and I have been carving pumpkins as well as other things now for about 10 years now. I am very thankful I found this site, wish I knew about it before :lol: and I hope to become good friends with everyone on here.
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello and welcome! Can't wait to see what you carve this year.....

:)=
By Zombie Pumpkins!
You're just in time for the fun that is about to begin, Jeremy. Glad to have you on the forum.

When you say, "been carving pumpkins as well as other things"... does this mean you are carving stencil designs into other objects? Paper? Watermelons? Human flesh?
By pagemaster1993
Welcome Dimebag. I hope to see some of your carving this year.
By CorpseBride
Welcome Dimebag! Can't wait to see some of your carves! Feel free to share your past work with us :)
By monstermash
Welcome to ZP! Dimebag. Can't wait to see your pumpkin carves and your "other" carves...
By Dimebag1208
Thank you everyone who greeted me, as for the "as well as other thinks" I mentioned, I 've carved pumpkins, watermelons, paper, plastic cases, foamies, and wood. As for the "Human Flesh" I've thought about it but have decided to go a different way, I figured it would cost too much and cost me my carvings! :lol: j/k