Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By OldTrustyLegs
Hello all! I'm new to these parts. Um, where to start? I'm a student at Loyola Chicago, where I'm studying for an MA in Theology. I have both a BA and an MA in History from Georgia State University. And that is, basically, my life at the moment.

And...here's a picture of my jackie o's from 2009 (I cannot even begin to figure out where my pictures from last year's pumpkins went):

Oh, and if anyone is wondering about the username, a friend of mine and I decided to start what we called a "historycore" band and made up nicknames for presidents. FDR became...Old Trusty Legs.
By CorpseBride
Welcome Legs! :lol:

Thank you for sharing your carves. They look great! I especially like the headless horseman. Can't wait to see what you come up with this year.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice to meet you, "Old Trusty Legs." That's gotta be one of the most unique usernames (and avatars) I've seen around here. ;) Nice to see some evidence of your past pumpkin experiences too. I hope you'll stick around and share some of your 2011 experiences, as they happen. The haunting season is almost upon us!
By OldTrustyLegs
It's going to be a bit harder to carve this year (but thank God for foamies!) as I'm living in a dorm...on the 24th floor. On the other hand, it is a dorm for graduate students, so I think I can decorate our door and such without worrying that someone is going to nick everything. And if I put pumpkins in the windows, I'm sure it'll amuse my fellow top floor residents of the surrounding buildings.
By monstermash
Hi OldTrustyLegs.Greetings from Scotland. Nice to have you on the boards. Your username is brilliant. :)
By GUS
Welcome, glad you decided to make the jump!
Nice site, ..I read the comment regarding Butter beer ? HP t-shirt & thought yup, "one of us" :lol:

(sorry but just as in chitty chitty bang bang they have "the child catcher", I seem to be a bit of a spam sniffer, I was well & truly checking you out as it got a bit freaky-deaky here the other week). :shock:
By Pumpken
Nice carves Legs. Welcome to the board.