Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Edinburghzombie -- You were drawn to that bar like moth to flame. Or like zombie to brain, I should say. The only better bar name might be... The Winchester.

About my Monster Cereal shirt... I got it on eBay. In fact, I got a couple others too. Amazing what you can find if you do a search on there. Brand new shirts in my size, featuring Chocula, Franken Berry and Boo Berry. Did I go overboard buying all these? I've just been into these character lately, for some reason.

I got 2 brown Chocula shirts that say "I Bite" and "Count Chocula will Rockula." And a blue shirt featuring the trio that says, "Nightmare on Your Street."

By pagemaster1993
I will have to look and find some for myself.
By Ajax
How come theres no possessed clowns or anything exciting in your photo this year ryan? O did i miss it?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ajax -- Well, once a year, before Halloween seasons gets here, I try to post at least one "normal" photo. Just to perpetuate the idea that I might not be a total weirdo.
By CorpseBride
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:CorpseBride, last time you posted a photo of yourself in this area of the forum, you were holding a wee baby.

So who's this young man in your arms in your latest photo then?! :shock: :)
I know right! He is growing like a mad weed...or shall I say "bad seed" :lol:

He is 3 and half now, going on 10 I swear. Yeesh! He eats like a grown man and can talk anyone in a circle. Would you believe I have him taking a math class once a week because he LOVES it! This kid is going to make it big some day. :)

Edinburgh - I love that there is a Zombie Bar! What was it like inside?
By OldTrustyLegs
Hello all, I'm new here. Thought I'd share a couple of photos.

This one here is right before I went out on the 4th Annual Zombie Pub Crawl here in Chicago. Which was held in April, of course. About 400 of us invaded Andersonville. I saw a lot of great costumes; Zombie!Hunter S. Thompson, Zombie!Marie Antoinette, Zombie!Cast of Rocky Horror, the list goes on.

The next is from Halloween last year. A group of us (six, in total) were roller derby girls. We made up a team name, Papa's Derby Girls and had shirts made (yes, there was a picture of the pope on them), and came up with our own derby names. I'm Divine Merciless.

Image[/img]
By zombombie
CorpseBride wrote:Edinburgh - I love that there is a Zombie Bar! What was it like inside?
Honestly, it wasn't great. Disappointing paintings of tombstones, and was pretty mouldy and flaky.... Maybe that was deliberate!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CorpseBride -- The Bad Seed shirt still looks fitting on your little man. And skates too? You're really training him well.

OldTrustyLegs -- Nice, you've earned your cred around here by showing us that you've dressed up as both a zombie and a roller derby girl. Cool pics, and I'm glad to see that you don't look like FDR at all!
By OldTrustyLegs
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:OldTrustyLegs -- Nice, you've earned your cred around here by showing us that you've dressed up as both a zombie and a roller derby girl. Cool pics, and I'm glad to see that you don't look like FDR at all!
I've also dressed up as a 19th century undertaker (complete with top hat and fabric tied round it...for a Halloween wedding, no less) and a dead 1950's housewife. But I figured 2 pics was enough for one post.
By CorpseBride
OldTrustyLegs wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:OldTrustyLegs -- Nice, you've earned your cred around here by showing us that you've dressed up as both a zombie and a roller derby girl. Cool pics, and I'm glad to see that you don't look like FDR at all!
I've also dressed up as a 19th century undertaker (complete with top hat and fabric tied round it...for a Halloween wedding, no less) and a dead 1950's housewife. But I figured 2 pics was enough for one post.
Nah! Post them! I would love to see the costumes. You are a girl after my own heart. Zombies...YES....Derby....HELL YES!

Ryan: The beauty of kids at this age is that they nearly automatically love what you love. He loves Halloween, Roller Derby, and despises 80% of Top 40 music. The kid has good taste. My Mini Me will take over the world one day :D
By GUS
parental "guidance" & "moulding ((which is why some kids, often girls are such queen B1tche$ ..just like their mums))

:lol:

...not saying anything CP :lol:

..digging a hole for myself possibly, unintentionally ..regardless :roll: :lol:
By OldTrustyLegs
CorpseBride wrote:Nah! Post them! I would love to see the costumes. You are a girl after my own heart. Zombies...YES....Derby....HELL YES!
Well, if you're going to twist my arm. Here's a full view of the undertaker:

And a better one of the makeup:

I might add that the undertaker was a bit of an homage to Monty Python. Terry Jones had a whole bit in which he was a dead undertaker and then there was another sketch when they all were undertakers.

And the 1950s housewife (a candid as it's the only one that shows the full costume):
By Raven
I think my last picture I had pink hair.. so here are a few other colors. I'm pretty sure there is not a color I have not had. I think these are the newest pictures of me.

My favorite red..

The first purple attempt.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
OldTrustyLegs -- I dig the costumes. Your top hat is very cool, I have a similar one that I've worn for costumes. It's a good look, too bad such hats have gone out of fashion.

Dadja -- Nice to see that you are "evolving" well.

RavensDestiny -- Nice colors! Based on the photos we've seen of your hair and makeup styles, you're an artistic type that can't help but experiment, even on yourself. Keep it up.