Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Here is a recent pic of the family. Xander was unfortunately at his moms.

This is during bathtime. I was entertaining Gracie.

And a recent pic of a very toothless Xander.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice pink kitty Halloween costume, Dredge. Terrifying indeed.

With another Halloween season almost here, maybe it's time I post another recent photo of myself. Let's see what I can dig up...
By Hottie McNaughty
Newish pic....a favorite with me and Joxer. Poo happens.

By Dredge
Yea, thats actually a baby towel lol. I was wearing it because Gracie thought it was funny.
By GUS
That poor dog, not happy abot wearing his "ruff" :lol:
By Hottie McNaughty
Gus, so true. He *did* like sniffing around the dumpster, tho. :wink:

Edinburghzombie-I have a Looney Tunes half sleeve, an Alice In Wonderland piece on my right arm and two burlesque inspired tattoos on my calves and a Christmas/Halloween back piece.
By zombombie
Excellent work Hottie :) They sound amazing, I especially like the sound of your Looney Tunes half sleeve! I want my next piece of work to be a horror/halloween themed half sleeve... :twisted:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice photo, Hottie. I like the narrative. I can almost smell the scenery, and yet you still manage to look glamorous among the rubbish surroundings.

By the way, the previous thread for personal photos was getting way long. And some of those users aren't as active now. So I thought I'd split these new ones into a "2011 edition." For those still active here (or new members just joining) let's see a recent image of what ya look like these days.

By CorpseBride
Fantastic shirt Ryan!

Blah...I give in. I hate pictures. But here is myself along with my favorite things in life...my son and derby....zombie derby :twisted:

By Dredge
Odd....I don't recall making this thread. Ryan has been up to his voodoo again.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
CorpseBride, last time you posted a photo of yourself in this area of the forum, you were holding a wee baby.

So who's this young man in your arms in your latest photo then?! :shock: :)

Dredge, you didn't realize you were creating a new thread, but you did as soon as you became the first person to share a personal photo this season. :D
By pagemaster1993
I will have a picture taken of me sometime soon and put it up.
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote: Image
Ryan where did you get that shirt?!?!? I love General Mills Monster Cereals. I never find anything with them on it, well except cereal boxes.