Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CorpseBride
I love it Hottie! I am definitely going to try my hand at this, I have bookmarked a pile of youtube videos explaining DIY shirt making :D
By Raven
I found a pic with blue hair and figured I might as well share. I swear my hair is a "normal" hair color right now, although not my natural color. At least I don't think it is.. I can't remember anymore. :)

By nosferatu
Like the new pics.

Ryan, is Christian Bale a minion? He seems to be copying your style.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice to see some updated imagery, Thunderclap. You look proud of your pumpkins in that first photo. But none of those pumpkins seem to have a Harley logo?
By Thunderclap
Maybe u could come up with a harley shield Ryan. That would be awesome!
By Tkaraoke
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ajax -- Well, once a year, before Halloween seasons gets here, I try to post at least one "normal" photo. Just to perpetuate the idea that I might not be a total weirdo.
This made me LOL! We all think you're pretty somewhat normal...is that a good or bad thing? :lol:
By zombombie
Tkaraoke wrote:
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:Ajax -- Well, once a year, before Halloween seasons gets here, I try to post at least one "normal" photo. Just to perpetuate the idea that I might not be a total weirdo.
This made me LOL! We all think you're pretty somewhat normal...is that a good or bad thing? :lol:
'Normal' by our standards might not be that much of a worry ;)
By blueikaos
I can never remember how to post pictures on here, but I'll post a fairly recent "normal" shot from our first engagement photo session soon.
By blueikaos
Figured it out. I started a tumblr page last year (to be able to get the images on this site from the Haunt I worked at, so I just did the same thing (since you can't use facebook links haha)

2 shots from our engagement session.

We have a second session coming up with one of our friends who is the makeup director at the haunt. She sooo wants to do the zombie crasher picnic shots. So we'll see what we can come up with.
By hkzombie
Hello to all of the wonderful ZP's out there! It's been quite the dry spell since I posted, but I am glad to say that I am back again! I had a wonderful summer and was fairly busy. Here's a recap: May- Went to a friends wedding in SF. June- Went to Disneyland for my BDAY & rode the new Star Tours! July- Went to the SD County Fair/Started working for an Archery Camp @ UCSD (which I may say is the best camp EVER!) August- Weezer Concert.Finished the remaining sessions of camp but on the last week, I ended up spraining my MCL on my right knee at my first attempt in Gymnastics. It vouches to say that I do not have a future career in this sport. :lol: Can't move around for two weeks and it's a bummer. Im a pretty active person and it's the hardest thing in the world to keep still! Other than that, we are far from the Fall season! As of yesterday, the temperature in SD was a ridiculous 103 degrees, NO JOKE! :shock: Other than that, I look forward to the anticipated giggles, squeels, and obsessions of our favorite holiday, Halloween! I can't wait to share ideas, talk about our goals for carving this year, who needs to 'pumpkinized', memories, and of course our prized babies... PUMPKINS!

By Zombie Pumpkins!
blueikaos -- Nice engagement photos. How cheeky. :P You two look like a fun couple. If you're willing to do a zombie related shoot also, you clearly are awesome peoples.

hkzombie -- Looking good. Welcome back! Sounds like you had an eventful and awesome summer. Well, besides the MCL sprain. I actually hurt my right knee similarly last summer. Still bothers me a little sometimes, but here's the good news - it doesn't effect my ability to carve pumpkins at all! :D
By Kittie
Alright, here is one from 4th of July

And while I am at it a Pic of us pulling the Cub Scouts Float in our Parade (the red Jeep is ours) which took 2nd place!!