Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Alright Kittie, now you're officially back. Glad to see your and your man looking happy and healthy. New home treating you well, I take it. Keeping busy. And of course you included a photo of the Jeep... I would expect no less, since the vehicle is basically part of your identity too. :)
By zombombie
hkzombie wrote:Hello to all of the wonderful ZP's out there! It's been quite the dry spell since I posted, but I am glad to say that I am back again! I had a wonderful summer and was fairly busy. Here's a recap: May- Went to a friends wedding in SF. June- Went to Disneyland for my BDAY & rode the new Star Tours! July- Went to the SD County Fair/Started working for an Archery Camp @ UCSD (which I may say is the best camp EVER!) August- Weezer Concert.Finished the remaining sessions of camp but on the last week, I ended up spraining my MCL on my right knee at my first attempt in Gymnastics. It vouches to say that I do not have a future career in this sport. :lol: Can't move around for two weeks and it's a bummer. Im a pretty active person and it's the hardest thing in the world to keep still! Other than that, we are far from the Fall season! As of yesterday, the temperature in SD was a ridiculous 103 degrees, NO JOKE! :shock: Other than that, I look forward to the anticipated giggles, squeels, and obsessions of our favorite holiday, Halloween! I can't wait to share ideas, talk about our goals for carving this year, who needs to 'pumpkinized', memories, and of course our prized babies... PUMPKINS!

Welcome back HKZombie! It's been a while!
By GUS
Knacked out my ACL / blew (landed badly whilst over a jump onto ice on my snowboard) ..that was 95-96 ..it's still "hot" however proper manipulation will help retain full stretch range movement if you get it in early.
makes running & fitness very hard thereafter so don't ignore it, really needs to be stabilised from this point on, so a decent metal patella stabilizing knee brace to keep side slip to a minimum.

nice to see you back!
By Kittie
Yeah, that Jeep really has become a big part of our life! I swear around our town I am either know as, the Girl with the dogs, The girl with the red Jeep (which is funny cause it's really my husbands hehe), The girl from the Deli, or The Pumpkin Lady. Cracks me up every time!
By amandap80
The husband and I, at our best. Image
Last edited by amandap80 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
By DoomCookie
This is me in one of my favorite shirts. It says, "When there is no more room in hell the dead will walk the earth."
By Tkaraoke
I shall sing the "doom song" for DoomCookie...or maybe not! LOL

Welcome to our patch! :D
By Tkaraoke

No, this is not an old picture. I took it last night and forgot how great those two items of clothing look together. I better order the new shirt before my size is sold out.
By JimmOfTheDead
Here's a small picture quick. I'll try to post another/more later.

That's me and my fiancée in one of our engagement pictures. Small bit of trivia: I'm actually wearing an Invasion of the Zombie Pumpkins! shirt under my plaid flannel shirt.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
More fine looking peoples. Excellent monster attire, DoomCookie and Tkaraoke. Jimm, I'll have to trust that you have a ZP shirt under there, in this overly cute and sappy photo. :P I'll expect a more creepy photo around Halloween to compensate for this sickening display of romance. (kidding... happy upcoming wedding)
By JimmOfTheDead
Zombie Pumpkins! wrote:More fine looking peoples. Excellent monster attire, DoomCookie and Tkaraoke. Jimm, I'll have to trust that you have a ZP shirt under there, in this overly cute and sappy photo. :P I'll expect a more creepy photo around Halloween to compensate for this sickening display of romance. (kidding... happy upcoming wedding)
:lol:

You're absolutely right. Sorry to gross everybody out with such a disgusting picture. I don't know what I was thinking.

Here's one that should be more to your liking. It's an older one, but still good.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Ah yes, that's a better pic, Jimm. So that's why she's with you... you ate her brains? I gotta try that. They keep running away from me before I'm able to get a firm grip on their skulls with my teeth.
By keifferone
How do you post pix? I tried but I couldn't get it to work.