Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By kid
Hi all! I'm Ryan, but go by Kid on most of the forums I belong to. I own Haunters Nation, and I'm active in a number of other Halloween themed forums around the intertubes. I do a small display at my house every year, and go crazy with the dremel carving up a few pumpkins. My wife's usually come our better, though. You know how men are with power tools...you usually end up with a mess :lol:
By nosferatu
Hey Kid, welcome to the boards and I look forward to reading your posts! :)
By kid
Thank you! I'm still trying to steer through the menus. I'm aint too bright :wink:
By pagemaster1993
Welcome to the forum Kid, I am sure you will be a great new addition to our patch.
By kid
Thanks, and I'll sure try :D
By Hottie McNaughty
Hello and welcome! I've always admired the dremel carvers....I'm a through and through kind of girl myself. I look forward to seeing your carves this year. :D
By kid
Dremels are great...until you have to clean them. I bounce back and forth between carving pumpkins and foam tombstones, so I'm constantly pulling them apart! :P
By St0ney
kid wrote:Dremels are great...until you have to clean them. I bounce back and forth between carving pumpkins and foam tombstones, so I'm constantly pulling them apart! :P
Welcome to the board Kid !

Yea The dremels do get messy, I break mine down completely from time to time. if you don't know already, make sure you replace the carbon Brushes, when they wear down, will make the thing run like new.

Just Checked out your Forum for a few minutes, nice stuff/topics on there.
I'll pop in and register - when I have a little more time on hand.

But will say after seeing this thread:

Your my kind of Peeps! and love the Humor you tossed into it.
By kid
The brushes are still pretty good. I use the old eraser trick to clean them and the commutator (sp) like I used to do on my rc cars. Helps keep them from getting grooved up.

More the marrier at my place. I sent an invite to a few of my crazy posters, so you should see them here shortly :D
By GUS
Sounds like you'll have to vouchsafe for them Kid, whilst we're not on tenterhooks currently it'd be good to know from the outset who is legit.

:lol:

you'd best give them the rubber pants of approval ...(sorry I meant rubber stamp) ..it was all those nasty, nasty topics Gravedigger / "......" was into elsewhere, ..kinda made my eyes bleed.
By monstermash
Hey Kid, nice to have on board. Looking forward to seeing your handy work with the dremel. I'll be sure to check out haunters nation. :)
By Zombie Pumpkins!
So you're a Halloween fanatic, with a friendly personality, and plenty of knowledge about how to use a forum? In that case, you're more than welcome here. We need more like you!

Also doesn't hurt that your parents had good taste when choosing your name. But if it's okay with you, I'll be referring to you as "Kid" so I don't feel like I'm talking to myself. I do enough of that during my alone time. :P