Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Kittie
OMG it has been SOooooo busy this year!!
My Youtube Channel for my dogs has gotten huge! It has been taking up a lot of my time!
www.youtube.com/GonetotheSnowDogs
and we are also doing this one
www.youtube.com/WithoutTheSnowDogs

It's been ALOT of fun, but very time consuming!!

Let see. . updates. .

Well, I was contacted by Animal Planet back in March about a video they found of my dogs on Youtube, and they wanted to put it in a show called Bad Dog, and after they found out how much footage I had of my dogs, they decided they wanted to do an interview for the show with us! So they flew out and we did 9 hours of interview and shooting for the show! It is set to air sometime in July of this year! So exciting!

My husband and I are on the hunt for a bigger house, we love our home, and our Pumpkin Decoration location, but we want a bigger yard. If we find one before October. . I think the Pumpkin Display will offically be moving to our local Musuem. We would do a two night display there instead of at our home. Could be lots of fun!

Facebook me if you want to! www.facebook.com/Jessica79 just tell me you are from here.

How have you all been?
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Nice to see ya checking in, Kittie. How do you have time for all that you do? With the dog stuff, and deli stuff, and jeep stuff, and pumpkin stuff.... the word "industrious" comes to mind.

Congrats on the attention your YouTube channel has gotten. I know it takes a lot of work to keep up a vlog. Even if the actual videos aren't that long, people don't realize how much footage you might have recorded, and how much time it took to edit.

But apparently Animal Planet noticed and appreciated it! That's so awesome. You'll have to remind us when the episode is about to air, so we can check it out.

Keep up the hard work!
By Dredge
Wow! I can only hope that one day my blog gets that successful. My blog is still in its infancy.

I subbed to your youtube channel and follow you on twitter. Keep up the good work!
By Kittie
I will try to remember to let you guys know when the show is going to air! Yeah, it's been a crazy past few months!
By Kittie
Well. . we found a house. . and yesterday we got approved for a Mortgage!! Looks like we will be moving!!!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey, congrats. How exciting. Good luck with the move, and Halloween-ing up the new place. :)
By Kittie
Its going to be pretty darn exciting! We have talked about just completely moving our display to the Musuem here in town. . but we haven't decided yet. We still have time hehe
By Zombie Pumpkins!
The museum is a good place to show your stuff too. But I'm sure you'll at least have some windowkins lit up at home, right? ;)
By Kittie
I sure hope so!!

Want to see a walkthrough of the house?

By GUS
wow Kittie, that bathroom mirror is burning up some wattage!

(a pet hate of mine, esp when travelling) I end up unscrewing most if not all the bulbs in those set ups, then have to leave a note for the cleaning staff who think there's something faulty in the electric!

It makes me cringe :cry: all that wasted energy. stick some howlers up! :wink:
By Kittie
That entire bathroom will be remodeled! Its hideous!
By GUS
However it's a lovely home for life, plenty of room! ..i'm tempted to move in the basement myself!

Speaking of your general area (which i have always wanted to visit, on my to do list). ..we have a new pup who we have nicknamed michigan due to the inordinate amount of lakes he leaves around the place! :roll:
By Raven
Congratulations on the move! I wonder if who ever buys your old house will let you put a sign up in the yard directing people to the new pumpkin display location. You know you will have people coming back and wondering where all the pumpkins have gone. I'm still upset my favorite "Halloween House" around here seems to either have new owners or they quit doing their display. :cry:
By purple1worm
Congrats on the new home Kittie! You're right that bathroom is hideous but if it's for life you'll have have plenty of time to remodel! I've also seen some of you're vids on yutube pretty cool!