Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Slug
Hey everybody, this is Slug. I am official patch minion and for some reason...just now joining the forums. I have been slacking on that due to a ton of carving this year.

I became a minion last year officially when I got the mascot for 2009 tattooed on my leg. (That is my leg on the far left on the minion page of the main site)

I now have 3 jackolantern tattoos, one for each year I have been a Zombie Pumpkins member/minion.

Slug
By Tkaraoke
Howdy Slug! Welcome to the forums. Maybe a little later but better than never! LOL
By CorpseBride
Nice tat :D Every year I say I am going to get a pumpkin tattoo but it has yet to happen...maybe I will make it my grad present to myself! :lol: Anyways back to you! Welcome to the patch! Can't wait to see your carves!
By sodajazz
Welcome on board slug, that is my tattoo in the middle. Tis not the best pic as it was only about an hour old when the pic was snapped, so my neck was still gooey and sore :lol:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Slug! Glad to see ya speak up here. Indeed, you are a true minion with ZP art tattooed on your body. Plus, you've helped spread the word of ZP at horror conventions, even showing my patterns to the likes of Quinn Lord (Sam from Trick 'r Treat) and Mistress of the Dark Elvira. :D
By Nikki
Welcome to the madness Slug!
You will love it here :D