Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By CombichristGirl
right now i take care of my aunt 3rd shift then i run around with mission because shes out of school lol.
once my aunt passes i gotta start looking for a phlebotomy/medical assistant position
By nosferatu
I used to work mainly from home but was made redundant at the end of April. However, its worked out for the best. I have a part time night job at the mo but it means I continue to spend quality time with the children during the day.

I can walk my daughter to school and then spend all day with my son which saves £1000 a month on nursery fees. In the afternoon, I pick my daughter up from school and sometimes, have an ice cream.
By Joey
I'm a full time student. Currently having a nice watermelon-carving filled summer vacation, but come this fall I'll be at UC Davis majoring in Japanese.

Back in high school I used to work at a really awesome historical costume store. It was a great job, I learned how to sew.
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Good idea for a forum topic, Mesmark. I'm curious to know what everyone does for a living.

While I'm not here doing pumpkin stuff.... well, actually I'm always here!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Oh, yes. If I'm working, it's on something Halloween related. I'm devoted! People ask me, "What do you do the rest of the year?" and I say, "Planning for next Halloween!" I wouldn't want to be doing anything else.
By mechanik63
well im a bradley mechanic in the army, currently a supervisor for a maintenance section :)
By Pumpken
I work in the planning department for a small community and I am the "mud cop" enforcing environmental regulations on construction jobs in the area.
By Hottie McNaughty
Great topic!

By day I manage a fancy schmancy dog kennel....basically I take care of rich people's dogs for them when they go on vacation. By night I'm a burlesque performer. Oh, and in my spare time (yeah, right!) I run a dog rescue organization.
By SuperSonic
Im also a student... trying to get into another college
By Ajax
meth cook(If you don't watch breaking bad you might not get the joke :))