Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Italian Pulli
Hey everyone i am semi- new to the forums and just created a name, but have been carving and using stencils from Ryan since this site came out. I will have my pictures up in the pictures section of my 2005 creations. :twisted: hope to win one of the awards.
~Pulli~
By mesmark
As do we all. :twisted:

Welcome to the forums!
By sodajazz
and with Dadja out of the contest this year
Also, last year's winners are not eligible. Time to give someone else a chance this season!
we may stand a fighting chance:D

sorry Dadja but its a compliment really, you deserved best in show, dont think anyone stood a chance next to you
:cry:
By Italian Pulli
HEY Ryan and Minions!!! sorry for the long hiatus but i'm back to the forums , I am just finishing up 5 years of Architecture and Construction school looking forward to getting back into the swing of things!!
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Welcome home, Pulli! Congrats on your schooling, I know that's a long program. Hopefully you learned some things that will help you engineer even better pumpkin carvings.
By nosferatu
Welcome back and congratulations on your graduation. Best wishes for your career, hope all goes well and you land a dream job.
By SuperSonic
Dadja wrote:Welcome back, I always like to see familiar names here :) all these new names confuse me :lol:
It's always nice to see new residents though, even though we have well tenured guests on this forum, its nice to see face new and old.

I mean, it's not like I'm here year round or anything :roll:
By amandap80
Welcome to the forums Pulli!