Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Lithium_joe
A piece of graffiti underneath a bridge.

"Lithium Joe welcomes you to Joetown."

I liked it.
By Tkaraoke
That does have a cool ring to it!
By Hottie McNaughty
I'm a burlesque performer and Hottie McNaughty is my stage name. Not super creative but at least I can remember it!

:lol:
By StitchedTogether
Mine comes from the Lilo and Stitch character, So original, I know. Bahaha.
By paddy_babe
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I'm a burlesque performer and Hottie McNaughty is my stage name. Not super creative but at least I can remember it!

I dunno but the 'mc-naughty' just makes me think your scottish lol

V, cool name though :D
StitchedTogether wrote:Mine comes from the Lilo and Stitch character, So original, I know. Bahaha.
At first glace of your name I thought maybe you were a fan of Sally from The Nighmare Before Christmas :lol: I do love stitch though!
By SuperSonic
i agree with PB on that one i thought the same thing
By timesforum9eleven
Timesforum9eleven :
The Foo Fighters played a hell of a show at the St. Pete Times Forum on September 11, 2005.
Has nothing to do with halloween, maybe next year i'll use something more fitted to the site's theme.

I'm pretty awful at this forum bit, so sorry in advance if I put this somewhere it shouldn't be :?
By Tkaraoke
Hottie McNaughty wrote:I'm a burlesque performer and Hottie McNaughty is my stage name. Not super creative but at least I can remember it!

Are you serious? I mean, do they still have true "burlesque" shows out there somewhere?
By Hottie McNaughty
Yep, they sure do! Here in Seattle you can see burlesque at least three nights a week. I produced a weekly cabaret show at The Pink Door for a while but now I specialize in benefit shows for charity.

Burlesque had a huge resurgence a couple of years ago.....
By Raven
Tkaraoke wrote:

Are you serious? I mean, do they still have true "burlesque" shows out there somewhere?
They do them quite often around here, at least at one place I know of.
By SaneInsideInsanity
Hottie McNaughty wrote:Yep, they sure do! Here in Seattle you can see burlesque at least three nights a week. I produced a weekly cabaret show at The Pink Door for a while but now I specialize in benefit shows for charity.

Burlesque had a huge resurgence a couple of years ago.....
That it has. I love it. It is an art form and if you haven't checked one out you should. Dita Von Tess and The suicide Girls has a big part in bringing it back. There's a show at the bar I work at right before Halloween. I'm not working that night but will be there all the same. It's a lot of fun, as close to Vaudeville you can get these days. :D

And on a side note Hottie I must say I admire you for being able to do that, on several occasions I have wished I had the self-confidence too. As well as that it is great that you do it for charity as well.
By Tkaraoke
The Suicide Girls didn't even come to mind when I thought about that. I'm not fond of tattoos personally but something about a few of those girls is really attractive to me. The special I saw about them on cable was interesting to say the least.
By dr_suse
as people can generally guess, i am not a 21 year old doctor... my username originates from when i was in grade 5 and trying to think of an email address.

As an avid Dr. Seuss fan, i wanted to choose dr_seuss, but being young and naive, i was paranoid of being sued :P . and dr_suse has just stuck with me ever since.
By Pumpken
My name is Ken, and I am addicted to carving pumpkins..... so pumpken.
By Ajax
Mine comes from mythology, son of Telamon, ruler of Salamis and a hero in the Trojan War, also known as "Ajax the Great"