Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By purple1worm
This is a little corny but mine is for a favorite D&D minis creature. As the name implies it's a giant purple worm. It was a cool piece and got rid of enemies fast since it had the ability to swallow whole. LOL.
By Ajax
Mine came to me in a dream.
By GUS
Ajax wrote:Mine came to me in a dream.
this till a few years ago used to be a cleaning product name in the uk
..with scouring action!
By nosferatu
Or a Dutch football club with an excellent European pedigree, reknowned for flair and skill
By Ajax
It was actually a dream about cleaning products.
By Raven
12 or so years ago I used to hang out a lot on MIRC in chat rooms. I had the nickname Destiny because I thought it sounded cool. I changed it to Raven later on because I thought it was even more cool sounding. I combined the two for my e-mail address and just use it whenever I use a nickname. These days I don't think its all that cool. :D
By 2manyferrets
Well at one time I had Too many ferrets....over the years they have passed but I keep the name.

By Batgirl
It's two-fold:

1. Batgirl is easily one of my favorite superheroes
2. I think bats are spectacular creatures
By matspud
2manyferrets wrote:Well at one time I had Too many ferrets....over the years they have passed but I keep the name.

There is no such thing as too many ferrets. Surely just enough to be difficult :D
By SaneInsideInsanity
Mine is from rocky horror picture show the song eddie....everybody shunned him i very nearly loved him i said hey listen to me stay sane inside insanity but he locked me out and threw away the key......

I love columbia...i cant help it
By carvingjunkie
I was born in October. In fact on a friday. Friday the 13th. :lol: So Halloween is my most favorite Hoilday! Plus i'm obsessed with carving.....
By amandap80
Well, Amanda is my first name, Pennell is my last name, and I was born in 1980. Boring. But, everybody calls me Buzzy. I started drawing cartoon characters and doing their voices when I was young, and everybodies' favorite was Buzzy the Bee. :D
By KILLER KLOWN
Mine comes from one of my all time favorite movies...Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Just remember..."In space no one can eat ice cream!" :twisted:
By biggbad808
My xbox live account. Feel free to add me if you want, i'm not on much, but be sure to tell me where you got this from. I'm picky about who i add, and everyone here is alright in my book.
By 2manyferrets
KILLER KLOWN wrote:Mine comes from one of my all time favorite movies...Killer Klowns from Outer Space. Just remember..."In space no one can eat ice cream!" :twisted:

Killer- for some reason every time I hear the intro for Ozzy 'crazy train' I think of that movie...... those clowns would make awsome paterns!