Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Jaxter
Hi my real name is justin I work with reptiles I have kept a variety of Geckos and Snakes. Some people might know me better as jaxter. I am the owner of Jaxter's reptiles. My site will be up probably before 2006 it will be called www.JaxtersReptiles.com I also just started a buissiness called find the right gecko. I find people that are selling reptiles for people.
I have been into carving pumkins since I was very young I used to watch my dad every halloween carving pumpkins now since this site has been on I can carve mostly any stencil I want.

If anybody would like to conatct me Please email
Bankbreaker@tampabay.rr.com
By mesmark
Jaxter - Cool! If I'm ever in the market for a gekco, I will give you a call.

FYI - You might want to get your email out of the post. You can get yourself a whole lot o' spam that way. Or just use (at) instead of @. That will keep the spammer robots of your tail.
By Flak
Hmmmm reptiles you say? I have a Fluker's clamp lamp and a 100 watt ceramic heat emitter, but I use it for my spiny mice 8)
By Jaxter
Reptiles are awesome. breeding them is a really fun hobby plus you get to make money.
By imjuscarol
Jexter , Do you know anything about Iguanas? I have one that seems to need help. My vet is at a loss as to what to do and I could really use some help.

Carol
email: carol at cs.net
By Jaxter
Whats wrong with it. I don't really know that much about iguanas but I do know some.