Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Euri
Nice! So I'm curious what part of Utah are you from? Like the KSL interview lots!
By hkzombie
Pumpken wrote:Here are a couple photos of me and links to interviews I did for a local tv station. Sorry, I don't have any in a costume.

Here is a video link:

Here's another video link: http://studio5.ksl.com/index.php?nid=61&sid=8385166
So cool you did an interview for a t.v. network. Your the 'go to guy' everyone will think of when they see pumpkins! Do you have another pic that gives a closer look at your lovely pumpkins?
By hkzombie
haha NVM about the other pic, I saw one of the video links you posted up... WOWWIE! They look great, can't wait to see what you have up your sleeve this year! :D
By Raven
Pumpken wrote:Here are a couple photos of me and links to interviews I did for a local tv station. Sorry, I don't have any in a costume.
Great videos and great job with the carving!
By Pumpken
Euri,

I am from Farmington. I show my pumpkins at City Hall every year the Friday before Halloween if you are in the area and can stop by.

hkzombie,

I have some photos of this year's pumpkins on the Ken's Pumpkin Patch 2010 thread. Here is a link to some others I have carved.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40780962@N08/
By Euri
Hey Ken, that sounds great! I'll see if I can stop by! Contrari-wise, if you are ever up in Cache Valley for the North Logan Pumpkin Walk, my work is displayed there. :D Don't think it's the same weekend so maybe I could make it to Farmington.
By Pumpken
I'll have to see if I can make it up there.
By suzika
CombichristGirl wrote:i want your hair and glasses!!!!!!
Thanks so much :) I got my glasses from zennioptical.com. They are cheap as hell which means I can own more than one pair at a time. ;D

I need to get a picture of my new hair, it is shorter and more red this time. It is a very intensely bright color. Tomorrow in the sun, hopefully.
By Z-Unit
me in my sunday hat

me at halloween last year... I usually go for humor more than anything

and of course... me playing paintball, my biggest hobby.

By Zombie Pumpkins!
Z-Unit, you say you go for humor, but is it bad to admit I find your photos slightly scary. ;)
By GUS
Paintball used to get me so pumped, I'd end up doing angry on the spot backflips (whilst holding my gun) if I was painted up.

& I can't do backflips, curious as to why then & only then I could succeed.
By CombichristGirl
just got out of the shower dont mind my hair i swear i comb it sometimes lmfao :lol: :lol:
ill post soem more closer to halloween :)
holy crap this front cam takes hug freaking pics dang. someone needs to wax her eyebrows geez grandpa :lol: :lol:
By Dredge
Here are a couple of Pumpkin Hollow Pics