Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
So, without getting into too much detail, 2018 was a bit of a dumpster fire of a year for me (gastric sleeve, changed companies, my ex decided healthy me wasn't attractive to her, which was the final nail in our 20 year marriage's coffin). Have had a whirlwind of emotional stuff & trying to keep a relationship with my teenaged daughter since, with varying degrees of success. Which, really, seems to have snuffed out my interest in Halloween.

Fast forward to the dumpster fire of 2020, hasn't actually been too bad for me, have an amazing woman in my life (for the last year or so, seriously), been more or less cohabitating since covid(even though i still have my own place in the hopes of my daughter engaging), my ex finally let my geriatric dog come join us.

I'm looking forward to getting back to the things that give me joy. This time of year is a big one.

Gratuitus pic of us from last year. And yeah, she's super cute so I'm SUPER lucky! :love:

Chewy,
What a roller coaster! I sure hope 2020 shapes up better for you (as it seems to be so far). Your lady friend looks lovely, and you two look happy! :orange_heart: :orange_heart:
I hope Halloween this year returns some of the spooky joy to your heart. Hugs and keep on truckin! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
Chewy! You're a regular here, and I'm glad to hear from ya. :raisehands:

Zombie Pumpkins has been around so long that we've all experienced a lot together. Members come and go and come again as life evolves. People move to new homes, change jobs, get married, experience health issues, get healthy again, get divorced, try different hobbies, have children. and then teach those children to carve.

All of this means that some Halloweens they are feeling the spirit, and other years they have to skip. But the true Halloween-heads have it in their heart, and always come back. This year, more than ever, we need activities that make life fun. So come on Halloween! Let's do this!