Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Shilden_72
Hello everyone!

I'm Paul, originally from Cork, Ireland, but I now live in Russia for professionnal reasons. And it turns out that no matter how I want to integrate there, I don't want to give up on what I liked "before", and this includes Halloween!
Since I have young kids now (twins, aged 5), I figured I'd show them something great this year, and give them the first real Halloween (read: not just felt spiders and cotton ghosts behind three shop window) of their life!
nosferatu liked this
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Hey Paul, welcome to the Zombie Pumpkins forum! You must love Halloween, if you're here posting about the holiday, when it's still more than 200 days away. Plus, it's quieter than a graveyard around here lately.

But you've found the right place for October inspiration. Keep this website link handy, we'll be happy to help you brainstorm ways to make Halloween a hit for your kids. I'm crafting new pumpkin carving patterns already, so don't hesitate to submit your requests.
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Welcome Paul! It's quite dead around here this time of year, but it will pick up as it gets closer to Halloween. There are a TON of talented people on this site that show off there amazing displays and pumpkin carving skills.

Stick around, or at least come back around the beginning of September and the activity will pick up.
By Raven
Welcome! Some of us are stuck in Halloween all year long, which isn't a bad thing. I've noticed a few spooky goods popping up in stores lately and I'm getting excited! Is Halloween a big thing in Russia? It seems like in the U.S. it gets less busy each year although the sale of candy and pumpkins always is at a high.