Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By catlady
:orange_heart: I was around before, back in (cough, cough) 2002. Had a different username but couldn't remember the password, don't use that email addy.. :orange_heart:
:black_heart: Halloween has always been my favorite holiday. I have 3x more Halloween decorations than Christmas stuff. I work on Halloween things most of the year, new things to add or things that need repair or improvement. I took a craft class on making a light-up wand, so now I feel more confident in adding lights to a few of my outside displays. :black_heart:
I especially enjoy scaring the kids, the screams followed by laughter warms my heart. :ghost:
I'm hosting a pumpkin carving party this year. I have asked my guests to RSVP a pattern from Zombie Pumpkins! so I can have them printed out and ready to go. I also got a pumpkin gutter on clearance last year, which should speed up our carving time. :jack_o_lantern:
By sloaner
Welcome back to the forum. How many people are you going to have at the carving party?
By amandap80
Welcome back! I would love to see pictures of your wand!
By Raven
Ahh, Idaho. My home state that I miss so much! The state where as a kid my mom would make me wear a coat over my Halloween costume when I went Trick or Treating... unlike here in the South where you never know if you're going to be sweating or freezing. Looks like this year it will actually be cold. :jack_o_lantern:

Welcome back, and we require pictures of EVERYTHING!
By catlady
sloaner wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:52 am
Welcome back to the forum. How many people are you going to have at the carving party?
Thank you for the welcome back.
I have 23 RSVPs. Several are bringing more than one pumpkin. I have offered to pre-gut any pumpkins. I love the way all the slimy guts feel...haha.
I will try to remember to get photos.
By catlady
amandap80 wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 12:03 pm
Welcome back! I would love to see pictures of your wand!
Thank you for the welcome back.
I looked real quick through my photos but somehow missed them. I'll look again though. :smile:
By catlady
Raven wrote:
Fri Oct 19, 2018 5:44 pm
Ahh, Idaho. My home state that I miss so much! The state where as a kid my mom would make me wear a coat over my Halloween costume when I went Trick or Treating... unlike here in the South where you never know if you're going to be sweating or freezing. Looks like this year it will actually be cold. :jack_o_lantern:

Welcome back, and we require pictures of EVERYTHING!
Thank you for the welcome back. I will post pictures when I figure out where the are. Seems so easy to loose digital photos. And I'll try harder to remember to take them. :thumbsup:
Long johns under costumes works pretty good. Several times I have decorated inside the garage, then sat in my rocker with a blanket to hand out treats.