Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By OhTheHorror36
Hello all!

At 25 years old, I'm just now deciding to join when all of my nostalgia for forum websites started coming back around. I've realized that a lot of sites and boards have either shut down or have changed so much that it's no longer fun or easy to use, not as active, or simply just s*** (bloody-disgusting, for anyone who remembers those beautiful times).

So now, I am happy to make my home here amongst all new ghosts and ghouls! I've been carving for about 8 years and it's still something I look forward to most each October.

Happy Halloween! :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern: :jack_o_lantern:
By sloaner
Welcome to the forum. Unfortunately we seem to have less and less people posting here. In it's prime it was hard to keep up with all the new posts.
By amandap80
Welcome! This is a fun place to be - and some of us have been around long enough that our forum posting never went out of style, LOL. :jack_o_lantern:
Thanks for all the warm welcomes! I'll be sure to gather up all my old pictures of what I've carved and post them here. I hope I still have them but over the years I've carved:

Harry Warden
Michael Myers
Boo Berry
Frankenberry
Jason's Mask
Hannibal Lectar
Dawn of the Dead silhouette
Pirates of the Carribean logo
Bride of Frankenstein
and a few non-featured ideas such as band logos.

This year I have done the xenomorph so I at least know that I have that on my phone right now so look out!
By Ajax
Welcome I've noticed you've bumped up some of my pattern requests thanks for that. I also support a Zelda Pattern and think Majoras Mask would be amazing.
OhTheHorror36 liked this
Ajax wrote:
Thu Oct 25, 2018 6:34 pm
Welcome I've noticed you've bumped up some of my pattern requests thanks for that. I also support a Zelda Pattern and think Majoras Mask would be amazing.
Oh heck yeah; I like where your head is at Ajax. Hopefully we'll see some of those patterns in the coming years. :cool: