Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dredge
Hello minions,

Sorry I have missed the last two holidays, life has been turbulent for me, so my presence has been scarce. I plan on spending this Halloween with you guys though. I hope everyone has been doing well!
jo3y3dwards liked this
By Mayor of Haddonfield
Welcome back Dredge! You really didn’t miss much last year with the forums being down until sometime in maybe mid-October? Not many carves were posted and there wasn’t a lot of interaction once they were back. To be honest, Halloween wasn’t quite the same. Hopefully this year everything is back to the way it used to be.
By staticfurball
Welcome back! last year was a bit more quiet here as well but really looking forward to this year. Cant wait to see everyone plans for this year and get inspired :jack_o_lantern:
By amandap80
Welcome back! I have high hopes for this year myself! :grin:
By SuperSonic
Glad to see things are going well enough for you to celebrate Halloween with us this year :fangs: Things have been well here. Good to see you back
By Raven
Welcome back! I had a few years as well that I wasn't really into any kind of holiday mood and didn't do much for Halloween. I'm getting back into it now though and hope this year is a great one!