Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Here's a couple of me... The first is from McRae Point Provincial Park, in Ontario Canada. I went there with a coworker while working just east of Toronto back in August. Had a great time seeing a much more picturesque part of Canada. The section I am at is referred to as "the tip of the iceberg", and is a small rocky patch that juts out into Lake Simcoe to form a slight little peninsula that is located inside the park.

I JUST realized that I was wearing the same exact MEGA MAN tshirt the last time we did this here in 2015... i promise I own more shirts.

Next, this is me in Canada again, but a week earlier when I was working in Detroit... I drove across the border at Sarnia and about 30 minutes deep into Ontario to a little town called Inwood to meet a YouTuber that I follow, and am a big big fan of. It was waaaay closer to me while in Detroit, than when I was east of Toronto. 1PugLife is the channel, and it's basically like a mash-up of Jackass and Trailer Park Boys, but lately has turned into more of a vlog channel, and custom fabrications of different things... Canadian redneckery, if I may be so bold... Anyway, that's Tiffany on the left, Pug1 (Chris) left center, ME, and Buddy Van Doodle (Josh) on the right. See, I told ya I owned more shirts!

This last one is a special one... Maybe because I'm half naked in it, LOL.... Actually, I had just got back to my hotel, and was so tired from working all day that I yanked my shirt off, and sat in the window watching the world outside, all philosophical like. I took this selfie as a silly "artsy" moment to send my GF for a laugh, and I posted it on a beard club Facebook page that I am a member of, and ended up winning a beard photo contest with it, LOL...

Zee wrote:What a good lookin' group of boils and ghouls! :thumbsup:

Here's a picture of me with my son at a pumpkin patch (not pictured). We're in a corn maze (pictured), having fun (also pictured!). :lol:

Adorable!!!! How old is your son?

Ajax I'm digging the mismatched socks on your daughter. I have given up even trying to get matches for my kids anymore :lol:
chuckwagon wrote:Next, this is me in Canada again, but a week earlier when I was working in Detroit... I drove across the border at Sarnia and about 30 minutes deep into Ontario to a little town called Inwood to meet a YouTuber that I follow, and am a big big fan of. It was waaaay closer to me while in Detroit, than when I was east of Toronto. 1PugLife is the channel, and it's basically like a mash-up of Jackass and Trailer Park Boys, but lately has turned into more of a vlog channel, and custom fabrications of different things... Canadian redneckery, if I may be so bold... Anyway, that's Tiffany on the left, Pug1 (Chris) left center, ME, and Buddy Van Doodle (Josh) on the right. See, I told ya I owned more shirts!
Smoke Cigrits!