Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
Just dropping by to say hi to everyone. I've used zombie pumpkins for years but never noticed the forum... Probably to much in a hurry to start in on a pumpkin. I'm a Jack-o-lantern obsessed home haunter who spends most of the year making and creating things for our oversized yard. I practice quite a collection of makeup skills and costuming but I love the set design involved in creating unique spaces. Hoping this forum is as friendly and creative as all the others I've been lucky enough to be part of. If anyone else is a Colorado Haunter definitely drop me a line! :D Feel free to peruse my Haunt facebook to see what kind of trouble this holiday gets me into ;)
By mesmark
Welcome to the forums!

There are a lot of creative people hanging around in here. Check out the Other Eerie ARTWORK or the Halloween PROPS and DISPLAYS sections of the forums. Lots going on in there. Especially as we get closer to Halloween.

I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Halloween decorating. Do you have any pictures from previous displays?
Last edited by mesmark on Tue Sep 27, 2016 5:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By Pumpkinfreak
Welcome to the forums :thumbsup:
From what you're saying it sounds like you're gonna fit right in with all of us :wink:
Looking forward to see some pictures of carves or your decorations!
mesmark wrote: I'm looking forward to hearing more about your Halloween decorating. Do you have any pictures from previous displays?
I can do better than that there is a video walkthrough I managed to get before it got dark. We keep getting hit with Tots before we're ready so I had to do one early.