Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By Dredge
Heya Minions,

I Decided to pop in with some updates. I hope you all have disgusting Halloweens planned. So, my life has been busy recently. For those of you who do not follow my blog, I recently got a Sleeve Gastrectomy (In June) in order to lose weight.

The results have been amazing!

I would really love you guys to take creep on over and check out the results on the blog! http://www.bigfatloserblog.com/2014/08/ ... st-op.html

If you don't have time to mess with all that here are some pics of the results so far.

As of now, I don't really have plans for Halloween, but I am notorious for waiting until the last moment. I can't get into the spirit until Ryan updates the site. So, really, It's Ryan's fault that I am procrastinating this year.
By amandap80
Hi Dredge, good to see you again! Congrats on your weight loss, that is fantastic! It has just now started cooling off here, so I am just beginning to get the Halloween bug. I am sure the new site is coming soon. Welcome back! :thumbsup:
By Zombie Pumpkins!
Glad to see you Dredge! Yeah, I know... it's my fault that some can't get in the Halloween spirit yet. I take full responsibility. :P I'll give you reason to be excited soon though!

And hey, congrats on the weight loss so far. Looks like your mirror and sink even got skinnier!

Oh wait, that's a different bathroom. :roll:

In all seriousness, I'm sure the weight loss procedure and altered eating habits have had their share of challenges. So kudos to you for persevering this far. Best of luck on the rest of your journey - a lifetime of good health!

Maybe by Halloween next year you'll be dressing as that Slender Man character. :thumbsup:
By keifferone
Way to go man.My best friend had weight loss surgery last October and it has been a life changer for him. Make 2015 a healthier year. Thats my plan anyways. I too am dieting and working out so that I can be healthy for my 40th birthday in February. 36 pounds down myself.
Way to go Sir! and keep up the good work.
By paddy_babe
Welcome back Dredge! :D Glad things have been well for you and you are looking good, well done! :thumbsup:
By staticfurball
Hi Dredge, welcome back. it's nice to see everyone back on the forum after a busy summer. Congrats on your weight loss. I took up jogging a bit too, it's time to get some good cardio before winter sets in and I get any lazier.
By ghostface
Hey Dredge! Good to see you back! Congrats on the weight loss! I agree my plans will be in full swing once the sight is up and breathing. :thumbsup:
By b2b
Hey Dredge! Fantastic job on tackling the weight loss and alcohol! I dropped in on your blog...what an inspiration! I once again began addressing my (not so) little demon of overeating last Saturday and am off to a good start...even went out to a wonderful tapas bar yesterday after a movie and was quite reasonable. The best of blessings to you on your journey towards health in all areas, and an outstanding Halloween season to you! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: