Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
So, I went to Goodwill to try and find some cheap pants for one weekend, and I ended up finding some cool Halloween stuff also!! This inspired me to put up some shelves, and get my foamies off the bookcase so they can all be together on proper display, which would also allow me some room for creating a separate homage to ZP! ANYHOO... just a little update on the personal life of me.

This picture is of the cute little scarecrow statue I found. Don't know if you can make out the sign or not, but it says "Pumpkins for sale". It was too cute to pass by, so now he has a home on top of the dresser.

This picture is after I did some re-organizing, and added the shelves... I'm gonna have to add more after this season for sure. Just trying to figure out where to put it. Those little cube jack thingies beside the scarecrow statue are votive candle holders from Goodwill also...YES, those are old school NES games down there as part of my other hobby of retro gaming. I'm a nerd. A proud nerd.

And then THIS... my ZP! altar, LOL. A few things are more of my finds at Goodwill (the big jack on the left, the mummy/ghost buddy statue, and the ghost with the jack head in the back right corner), and the stack of skulls i think I got years ago at Spencers Gifts. I think it was supposed to be an incense statue, but i never used it as such. just display. Then obviously, you can see my ZP! stuff front and center. Ryan's business cards, my wrist bands, little foam pumpkin, and my "pro carver" sticker.
A very keen eye, Zom! I also have a mini Zelda shrine on the shelf just above the ZP! stuff that includes both Zelda and and Zelda II gold cartridges as well as some other related things like a little triforce badge. For aesthetic purposes only, I went ahead and found separate Mario and Duck Hunt cartridges that are in the catalog, as well as the combo Mario/Duck Hunt/World Class Track Meet cartridge. There is a retro gaming store locally in my city that has tons of old NES stuff. I pretty much live there on my days off, LOL. I'm a huge Nintendo freak... not so much a Sega fan though, sorry SuperSonic if you read this, haha.
That scarecrow is awfully... cute. I'll let it pass though, since he has a lot of pumpkins. :lol:

Honestly though, this room is looking great. The shelves fit your pumpkin collection perfectly. With this decorating and the fact that you already carved a new 2014 pattern.... well, you're proving why you are an uber-minion! :thumbsup:

Love your little shrine of ZP swag too. We'll have to see if we can add a few goodies to that pile this coming Halloween. Hehe.