Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By chuckwagon
I saw the new pattern added a few days ago, and was to busy to snag it at the time. Just came back tonight to print it off, and noticed my account had expired... How did I let this happen?!?! Rest assured though, I immediately went to pay-pal and made my MH payment, so you guys are gonna have to put up with meh fo a-nudda season!!! LOL.... Such zombie, much pumpkin, many carve!!!
By pagemaster1993
I renew mine every Hal-O'-Ween. That way it will last through October and December.
By SuperSonic
I just renewed mine a few days ago. I always renew in July. The start of everything Halloween for me really. I broke out the TNBC Soundtrack again :twisted:
I just renewed my MH membership on Friday. Now it's time to release the new patterns!

By the way, my youngest daughter turned 12 on Saturday. On Wednesday afternoon of last week I ordered her a Zombie Pumpkins Pro Pumpkin Carving Tool set, and it was delivered by Friday afternoon!!! Talk about fast service! Way to go Ryan, thanks for getting that out so quickly! She absolutely LOVES it. Yesterday afternoon as I was carving a foamie, she brought it over to me and I showed her how to change the blades and put the foam grip on. I let her help me carve a Freddy Krueger pattern. After that she sat on the sofa with me and flipped through all the patterns, trying to figure out what she wants to carve this year. I guess it's best to teach them while they're young! :thumbsup: