Hey, what's new with you? Tell us about yourself.
By ghostface
As many of you know I got one of the lead roles in my very first High School performance this year! The play was A Midsummer Night's Dream and it was a blast! Being on stage and having people laugh at me and cheer for me realized that acting in film is the career I want to pursue, and that just makes me ecstatic! I got the role of Lysander, a lover. It was SO much fun to be this character. An absolute blast! Here are some pictures from a few of my performances! Enjoy! I am the one wearing a Burgundy jacket and multicolored vest!

My personal favorite picture from the play.

The girl to the right in the purple dress is actually my date to Homecoming :)

I had to be asleep on stage for about 30 minutes and it was NOT comfortable!

Next year we are probably doing Peter Pan or the Wizard of Oz! I can't wait! :thumbsup:
I'll look back on this thread in ten years time after watching you at the Oscars. :D No one will believe me when I say "I knew him as ghostface you know, he was carving pumpkins before making movies".
Great photo's, it's nice that someone has captured your performance for you to look back on for years to come. Was it just a one off show or did you have to perform over several nights? I'm glad you liked it so much I and i'm sure you were great. What's next? Something macabre I hope like Macbeth or Sweeny Todd.

Oh and nice mutton chops by the way. :wink: :)
By ghostface
Thank you monstermash!! :) we did six shows over the course of 4 days! It was tiring! Would LOVE to do Sweeney Todd or Macbeth. Hopefully soon!
ghostface wrote:Would LOVE to do Sweeney Todd or Macbeth. Hopefully soon!
If you ever do Sweeney Todd, you MUST let me know when and where!!! I will buy tickets and make the journey to see it, and cheer you on! I have been wanting to see that stage performance forever!
Ghostface, I am so proud of you. It looks like a great production. You went for it, and it paid off. I really do hope you achieve your dreams. Well done, and those are great photos. I'm glad you shared them with us.
By Raven
A video would be great! I'm glad you were able to do something like this and love it so much. My best friends son was in his high school's production of Grease. He loved it as well. A lot of hard work goes into the productions. It's something to be proud of for sure! Those costumes are wonderful!
By ghostface
Raven wrote:A video would be great! I'm glad you were able to do something like this and love it so much. My best friends son was in his high school's production of Grease. He loved it as well. A lot of hard work goes into the productions. It's something to be proud of for sure! Those costumes are wonderful!
Thank you! I wish I had a video. :cry: Can't seem to find anyone that took one! A woman actually hand made each member of the casts costumes! They were amazing!